Best Breakfast in Southern Maryland !

BigBlue

Got the idea from another post. Where do you go(restaurants) and what do you get ? Calvert ,Charles and St.Mary's .:coffee:

rdytogo

I'd say home, but I know that answer will not be acceptable on these forums. So my next choice is Lenny's. They do a fair Sunday brunch. I've been to the Frying pan and it's food is so so.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
My dining room.

None of the places that I know of, except maybe IHOP, open early enough for me to eat breakfast at them.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Our house. :yay:

I don't like to eat a big breakfast really late, and I really don't feel like getting up early, getting a shower and all that just to eat breakfast out. Besides, Foxhound makes awesome breakfasts, so I have the best of both worlds right in my own home. :dance:

RPMDAD

Haven't been there in years but the Rod n Reel used to have a pretty good breakfast buffet on Sat. and Sun.

Goldenhawk

I enjoy IHOP's breakfast choices, but the smelly dirty restrooms make me avoid the place.

I hate Bob Evans.

I actually prefer Cracker Barrel for breakfast, any time of the day. But it's sure not a quick meal.

I miss Perkins. I guess that dates me...

NextJen

Raisin cane
Marie's Diner in LaPlata. Must have the cream chipped beef for breakfast. Go hungry, they serve big portions.

KDENISE977

Ugh... Still full. My mother visited from NC and knows breakfast is my favorite... She made eggs over easy (dippy eggs) bacon, potatoes with peppers, sausage gravy on biscuits, pancakes and toast.

Gotta love that woman. And now she's gone :lmao: Love it

BernieP

Resident PIA
Frankly don't know how the IHOP in the Park stays in business. Service is hit or miss, the place isn't exactly clean and given the status of the restrooms I'm not sure I want to see the kitchen.

Frankly don't know how the IHOP in the Park stays in business. Service is hit or miss, the place isn't exactly clean and given the status of the restrooms I'm not sure I want to see the kitchen.

Haven't been there in over 20 years after the cockroaches were crawling up the table and wall.

BigBlue

I enjoy IHOP's breakfast choices, but the smelly dirty restrooms make me avoid the place.

I hate Bob Evans.

I actually prefer Cracker Barrel for breakfast, any time of the day. But it's sure not a quick meal.

I miss Perkins. I guess that dates me...

IHOP ,the food comes out as fast as it goes in so I stay away .

Bob Evens hasn't been to bad but the service takes forever.

Cracker Barrel for Blueberry pancakes only.

I miss Perkins too.