God bless the working stiff!...

SG_Player1974

It is always nice and refreshing to race down Great Mills road during your lunch break in order to get back to work on time and see the indigenous populous chilling out in lawn chairs on their driveway, drinking alcohol, and talking on their iPhone 6.

Hey... maybe today is their day off! Or, they work nights.... :sarcasm:

WORK HARDER... THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ON WELFARE DEPEND ON YOU!!!

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
It is always nice and refreshing to race down Great Mills road during your lunch break in order to get back to work on time and see the indigenous populous chilling out in lawn chairs on their driveway, drinking alcohol, and talking on their iPhone 6.

Did you see NoNo, TJ, BB and Sal also ?

DEEKAYPEE8569

One way to verify this is to make the trip every day for a week.....if it wasn't a waste of time.

It's always nice and refreshing for us retired folks to head out at lunchtime for a quick errand or a bit of lunch, to be practically run off the road by those on their lunch break trying to get back to work on time.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It's always nice and refreshing for us retired folks to head out at lunchtime for a quick errand or a bit of lunch, to be practically run off the road by those on their lunch break trying to get back to work on time.

:lmao:

DEEKAYPEE8569

Yeah.....30 minutes.....who can get lunch or run errands on their lunch break, in 30 minutes; unless you take lunch to work every day, or burn up some leave time if your job works that way; or work late to 'make time up;' again, if you're allowed to.

Beta

Smile!

Today is Monday, so it's possible that it's their CWS Day off.

It's also possible that they work one of the huge number of jobs in the area that isn't a typical 9-5. Maybe it's an evening/night shift, maybe they work in the restaurant biz where they close Mondays, etc. Plenty of possibilities.

tommyjo

Well maybe you should thank SGPlayer1974 for your luxurious lifestyle! Afterall, his/her taxes are supporting you and he/she obviously doesn't like that or thinks he/she needs some sort recognition.

mitzi

:yay:

Well maybe you should thank SGPlayer1974 for your luxurious lifestyle! Afterall, his/her taxes are supporting you and he/she obviously doesn't like that or thinks he/she needs some sort recognition.

:biteme: I paid my own way into this lifestyle TYVM. He had no input into my 401k or pension. I've been paying in since I was 16, and still pay taxes.

You really are stupid, aren't you?

BOP

Stay the hell off the sidewalk, gramps!

BOP

Speaking of Great Mills denizens, how's tricks, honey?

BernieP

Resident PIA

why is it that all the old geezers and moms have to head to the exchange during morning rush hour or lunchtime?
do they feel like they are doing their part to increase the traffic snarl?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
why is it that all the old geezers and moms have to head to the exchange during morning rush hour or lunchtime?

I want you to know that, because I can, I absolutely try not to get in you all's way during morning or afternoon rush and at lunch time. :yay:

Stay the hell off the sidewalk, gramps!

Stay off my grass you damn kids!!! gerg.gif

BernieP

Resident PIA
I want you to know that, because I can, I absolutely try not to get in you all's way during morning or afternoon rush and at lunch time. :yay:

maybe you do, but I had this neighbor, who drove like, pardon the expression, and old man. He would leave around the same time I did and head to the base to do his errands (he use to drop off his trash and do his shopping etc).

Why is it that just because you're retired, everyone thinks you're a dottering old geezer??

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
It is always nice and refreshing to race down Great Mills road during your lunch break in order to get back to work on time and see the indigenous populous chilling out in lawn chairs on their driveway, drinking alcohol, and talking on their iPhone 6.Hey... maybe today is their day off! Or, they work nights.... :sarcasm:WORK HARDER... THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ON WELFARE DEPEND ON YOU!!!
bitch.jpg