Anyone see the turtle crossing Rt/Moll Dyers RD 7am/jun 10

W

wopazia

Traffic was stopped and some kids were helping a large turtle cross Rt 5/Moll Dyers Road this morning at 7am. Our tortoise was last seen in this area. If you were there, is this the tortoise? If so, what direction did you point him and what side of the road? Thank you! We are trying to bring Peewee home.

Family pet tortoise, approximately 12 inches long, 7 pounds.
Yellow spots, red on legs/yellow head—VERY BUMPY SHELL
PEEWEE, was last spotted in the area of Moll Dyer’s Road, Leonardtown. Lost 6/6/15.
He is VERY FRIENDLY and does not bite.
PLEASE secure him and call, we will be right there.
703-477-1360 or 301-475-8752 THANK YOU!!

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 406
  • peewee.jpg
    peewee.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 352

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Traffic was stopped and some kids were helping a large turtle cross Rt 5/Moll Dyers Road this morning at 7am. Our tortoise was last seen in this area. If you were there, is this the tortoise? If so, what direction did you point him and what side of the road? Thank you! We are trying to bring Peewee home.

Family pet tortoise, approximately 12 inches long, 7 pounds.
Yellow spots, red on legs/yellow head—VERY BUMPY SHELL
PEEWEE, was last spotted in the area of Moll Dyer’s Road, Leonardtown. Lost 6/6/15.
He is VERY FRIENDLY and does not bite.
PLEASE secure him and call, we will be right there.
703-477-1360 or 301-475-8752 THANK YOU!!
please go talk to the home owners along that road... and the school.

dang it... I was even thinking about him this am when I went by there at 615... I just missed him.

PeoplesElbow

The last two days I have seen 4 turtles crossing the road, nothing this big though. I think it is their mating season, maybe he is getting some strange.

Hope you find him and he is ok.

W

wopazia

please go talk to the home owners along that road... and the school.

dang it... I was even thinking about him this am when I went by there at 615... I just missed him.

Gave out flyers and talked to almost everyone on that side of the street tonight. Not 100% confirmed but THANK YOU to whoever helped a large turtle cross Route 5 this morning. I have not been in contact personally but got a text that a SMECO guy said it was Peewee at Moll Dyer Road at 7am 6/10/15. I have a dog tracker coming Saturday from Dogs Finding Dogs (or tortoises). Send good thoughts our way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gave out flyers and talked to almost everyone on that side of the street tonight. Not 100% confirmed but THANK YOU to whoever helped a large turtle cross Route 5 this morning. I have not been in contact personally but got a text that a SMECO guy said it was Peewee at Moll Dyer Road at 7am 6/10/15. I have a dog tracker coming Saturday from Dogs Finding Dogs (or tortoises). Send good thoughts our way.

Good luck! Hopefully you get Peewee back.