Peewee the tortoise has been found!!!!

W

wopazia

Great news! Peewee was found safe on St. Andrew's Church Road by Countrysides Pet Paradise. (over 3 miles away) Two good Samaritans recognized him from Facebook, did a u turn and rescued him from the middle of the road. We are so lucky. Thank all of you for sending good thoughts our way. After playing with our dog for a half hour, Peewee got a bath and fell asleep under his hot spot INSIDE our house.
Thank you again:dye::party::party::party:

Last edited by a moderator:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Great news! Peewee was found safe on St. Andrew's Church Road by Countrysides Pet Paradise. (over 3 miles away) Two good Samaritans recognized him from Facebook, did a u turn and rescued him from the middle of the road. We are so lucky. Thank all of you for sending good thoughts our way. After playing with our dog for a half hour, Peewee got a bath and fell asleep under his hot spot INSIDE our house.
Thank you again:dye::party::party::party:
:yay: :yay:

W

wopazia

You and Pee-Wee need to write a book now and call it Pee-Wee's Big Adventure!

Seriously - I'm very happy you found him - that's so lucky!

Talked with the Enterprise last week, they may do a "feel good" story about him, we were hoping for a good ending. Told them I would talk to them on Monday after the dog tracking. I still can't believe he is back. I'm hoping my creative daughter will come up with his story for a future present for me.

I often wondered what my dog was up to when he disappeared overnight and the majority of the next day. Wouldn't it be really cool if animals were equipped with cameras?

There are cameras you can get for pets. I got one for my friend's dog a few years back. Provided some very amusing pics...

This story brought back memories of my dog Max. He used to sniff out and point to the box turtles in our woods. He loved finding them.

Roman

I am happy that PeeWee is home, and safe. Three miles is a lot of travel for a tortoise! He deserves a good neck message.