The EU's migrant crisis

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Nobody wants them. Looks like Italy is stuck with them. Several EU countries are no longer processing asylum applications. It will be interesting to see how this plays out since the wave of migrants won't stop any time soon.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Nobody wants them. Looks like Italy is stuck with them. Several EU countries are no longer processing asylum applications. It will be interesting to see how this plays out since the wave of migrants won't stop any time soon.

Hmmm. It seems I've heard that somewhere earlier. Let me think now. . . .

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

return to the point of Origin :shrug:

Monello

PREMO Member
2 migrants rape 11 year old

No charges pending against the perps.

Swedish independent journalist Joakim Lamotte has talked to a mother whose 11-year-old daughter was raped by two men.

The girl was forced to both anal and oral sex. The young men were arrested, but released shortly after. Several times the daughter has met the boys when she walks to school. They laughed in her face.
The mother has just been informed that the investigation has been closed, and that her daughter will not be redressed.

animals

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

animals

For some strange reason, the Swedes are scared beyond witless to "offend" the raghead population that has invaded their country by invitation. You can even be arrested for saying anything "bad" about the goat fawkers.

PeoplesElbow

For some strange reason, the Swedes are scared beyond witless to "offend" the raghead population that has invaded their country by invitation. You can even be arrested for saying anything "bad" about the goat fawkers.

Would be interesting if they tried that sort of thing in Northern Ireland.

Hijinx

If it were my daughter...….. .40 S&W anally injected.

Sometimes jais is preferable to living amongst sh1t like this.
I believe one day these two creeps would disappear after I had rented a mulcher to make Chum out of them

BOP

Clearly those countries are racist, Islamophobes.

BOP

animals

"She is strongly critical of how the police have handled the case."

The mother could be arrested for being critical of how the police handle cases in which the perpetrators are middle-eastern males of military age.

Monello

PREMO Member
Terror attack at a French Christmas market

Probably 1 of those imports that is easily offended by religious celebrations that don't embrace beheading.

I wonder how many other names are on this list.

A shooting at France’s largest Christmas market left four dead and 10 wounded Tuesday in what is now being investigated as a terror attack.

Officials have not revealed the shooter’s name, but have said he has a criminal record and is on France’s “S” watchlist of suspected extremists.
He was due to be arrested earlier in the day for a separate attempted murder, sources told the AP.

time to start deporting S watchlist members