Gutter and Dowspout Cleaning Companies

RPMDAD

All the info. i got on the forum search was from 2008 to 2012. Roof is to steep to get on. Our 24 ft. extension ladder is way to short. Would probably need a 32 to 40 to safely do it.
Does any know of any local companies that do this. 3 of the gutters we can get to but the other 3 are way to high.

RPMDAD

I guess there are no gutter and downspout cleaning companies in Calvert County. Our basement flooded last Monday night in the storm, and it was a pretty heavy rain first time. Then in the Thursday night storm it really flooded super bad. I went out side and noticed that the gutter above the basement stairs was clogged and dumping all the roof runoff rain water into the basement stairs area and the drain at the bottom of the stairs couldn't keep up with the excess water. Fans are still running today, luckily the basement is unfinished. Got in touch with a neighbor on Friday who had a 32 ft. extension ladder and borrowed it. The problem turned out to be a shingle had come off the roof and was totally blocking the downspout other than that the gutter was totally clean. Inspected the other 2 high gutters and they were clear of all debris tested water flow on all 3 with a hose and they were all totally clear. I was really worried on Thursday night because i had heard we were going to get the remnants of the tropical storm on Sat. Glad to report after removing and renailing the shingle not a drop of water in the basement last night. Can't thank my neighbor enough for loaning me the ladder, will be buying him a bottle of good scotch.

h3mech

All the info. i got on the forum search was from 2008 to 2012. Roof is to steep to get on. Our 24 ft. extension ladder is way to short. Would probably need a 32 to 40 to safely do it.
Does any know of any local companies that do this. 3 of the gutters we can get to but the other 3 are way to high.

we got gutter helmet a few years back and I haven't been on the roof since, I highly recommend them.

DEEKAYPEE8569

we got gutter helmet a few years back and I haven't been on the roof since, I highly recommend them.

I take it you don't have a pine needle issue? Just leaves? I ask because pine needles could still fall in the gutter; granted, you would have to have a considerable number of pines close enough to the house and conditions would have to be just right for that to happen; but it still could.