Cheap dry cleaner near the base

jiimi626

I'm looking for recommendations on a cheap dry cleaner near the base area. I have a 2 y/o and 2 month old and ironing dress shirts has fallen to the bottom of the priorities list at the moment. I know it's an easy job, but sometimes paying someone else to take one chore off the list is worth it (at least for another few months). Not looking for anything fancy or even quick turn around, just a basic iron/press of good ol' fashioned dress shirts. The place up in WildeWood is about $1.75 per shirt, but that is a bit steep, hoping for something under a dollar.

tuffenuff2

I'm looking for recommendations on a cheap dry cleaner near the base area. I have a 2 y/o and 2 month old and ironing dress shirts has fallen to the bottom of the priorities list at the moment. I know it's an easy job, but sometimes paying someone else to take one chore off the list is worth it (at least for another few months). Not looking for anything fancy or even quick turn around, just a basic iron/press of good ol' fashioned dress shirts. The place up in WildeWood is about $1.75 per shirt, but that is a bit steep, hoping for something under a dollar.

If you have base access there is a cleaner next to the Exchange. They might be cheaper.

jiimi626

I am just a scumbag contractor so I don't have access to all of the military amenities. Nobody else on this site uses a dry cleaner?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Don't know the prices for a simple press, but Wow Dry Cleaners has always been pretty cheap. Located out Gate 2, down Great Mills Road in the St Mary's Square shopping center.