Free Ebook. What the Bible Says About the Catholic Church

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I'll give you the rest of the week to find any quote anywhere where I ever claimed anything remotely of the sort.

You will fail.

Just look at your previous post #6, the one I quoted. Are you serious that your answer had nothing to do with agreeing with onel? Bam. Doesn't agreeing with someone automatically connotate an understanding, implying, suggesting an agreement with who or what you are replying to? Bam.

I would hope you are smarter than your last post.

Or are you just going to play dumb and say your answer was just a ba dum dump to onel?

Took me all of 30 seconds to come up with that answer. Take as long as you wish to try and get yourself out of your answer. I will buy the part that you know nothing of which you speak of or reply to in this forum.:lmao:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I would hope you are smarter than your last post.

:

Ditto. I thought you were too. Guess I learned something today.

As a general "life rule" I despise or ridicule anyone who believes they and they alone are in possession of "The Truth". But that's just me.

b23hqb

PREMO Member

As a general "life rule" I despise or ridicule anyone who believes they and they alone are in possession of "The Truth". But that's just me.

I never heard chuckt say he is the lone possessor of the truth. The Bible would be that. JMHO, of course.

C

Chuckt

Are you absolutely sure?

Radiant1

Soul Probe
11050309_723324817777249_6411284810719089877_n.jpg

I never heard chuckt say he is the lone possessor of the truth. The Bible would be that. JMHO, of course.

So a bronze age text that gives you God inspired instruction on how to sell your daughter into sexual slavery and how to beat your slaves, is the lone possessor of the truth? That's 'truth' I can do without.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
So a bronze age text that gives you God inspired instruction on how to sell your daughter into sexual slavery and how to beat your slaves, is the lone possessor of the truth? That's 'truth' I can do without.

You'll have to take that up with God during your future meeting. The NT takes us way beyond what you speak of.

The NT takes us way beyond what you speak of.
Remember it was the meek and mild jesus who brought hell into the equation, making his acceptance not a choice but a coercion, lest you burn in hell for all of eternity. And, instead of speaking against slavery, he gave his tacit approval of it, allowing your southern ancestors - assuming you have some, I do - to justify the brutality
of the enslavement of other human beings.

Also, the all-knowing jesus condemns homosexuality, same as the OT...apparently not all-knowing enough to understand biology. Homosexuality is a genetically/biologically induced variation throughout the animal kingdom, including humans.

No, the NT doesn't take you beyond much. But what it does do, is to further provide you with a basis for your bigotry and intolerance.