Hey, Gilligan.....

b23hqb

PREMO Member
.....Now that you have found a new object of affection and desire in chuckt, are you going to call off your long running, torrid affair with TJ, or be the board master that you are and keep on stringing her along as well, or just dump chuckt and stick with your first love? I say you can do it all.:yay:

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
.....Now that you have found a new object of affection and desire in chuckt, are you going to call off your long running, torrid affair with TJ, or be the board master that you are and keep on stringing her along as well, or just dump chuckt and stick with your first love? I say you can do it all.:yay:

I'm the consummate multi-tasker. I can tilt at Jimmy Shupe and his many sock puppets, whilst deflecting the automatons like Chuckee, and still appreciate the sammiches that TJ fixes for me. Life is good.

On the other hand..I've been invited to a neighborhood "block" party that was thrown for only one reason: to celebrate the departure of one very detested resident with a penchant for taking ball bats to appliances right in the front yard. I ask you...how is that not an honor? ;-)

Last edited:

BOP

I'm the consummate multi-tasker. I can tilt at Jimmy Shupe and his many sock puppets, whilst deflecting the automatons like Chuckee, and still appreciate the sammiches that TJ fixes for me. Life is good.

On the other hand..I've been invited to a neighborhood "block" party that was thrown for only one reason: to celebrate the departure of one very detested resident with a penchant for taking ball bats to appliances right in the front yard. I ask you...how is that not an honor? ;-)

I thought he'd left a long time ago.