Hope and Change from the Muslim

Hijinx

"All you crazy religious people who believe in traditional marriage need to change your beliefs!" the blog said. "They're holding you back from joining up with the rest of us super-smart people who aren't burdened by those pesky moral standards given to you by a Higher Power. We know soooooo much better than you and we certainly know soooooo much better than God! Drop the religion crap already and come join us in supporting something you find morally repugnant! Give it time - you'll get over it soon enough!"

Boy does this describe a bunch of people here in the forums. LMAO
You know who you are

PsyOps

Pixelated
Boy does this describe a bunch of people here in the forums. LMAO
You know who you are

They don't want us intruding into their private business, yet they feel comfortable intruding into our lives, trying to dictate that we must adhere to their thinking. They feel perfectly justified finding my views 'morally repugnant'.

PJay

They don't want us intruding into their private business, yet they feel comfortable intruding into our lives, trying to dictate that we must adhere to their thinking. They feel perfectly justified finding my views 'morally repugnant'.

^ Truth ^

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This must be the CHANGE part that Barry spoke about when he campaigned.

Hijinx

Does anyone really get their feelings hurt when they are called an idiot or a moron by one of these people who feel their thoughts are superior to yours?

The people who have no tolerance for any opinion other than theirs.

Maybe I don't approve of Homosexual marriage.
Maybe I approve of the 2nd. Amendment
Maybe I believe Obama is without doubt the sorriest President we ever had.
Maybe I think Hillary would be just as bad or worse.
Maybe I believe Jeb Bush should take his millions. Move to Tijuana and live with his Mexican friends, instead of moving them here .
Maybe I believe we should stop paying Americans to sit on their ass while we import cheap labor to replace them.
Maybe I believe that Congress should have the same Retirement and Hospitalization as the rest of the Government workers.
Maybe I believe any Representative or Senator should have term limits.