Sarah Brady Takes a Hit!

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The Brady Bunch has so many frivolous, nuisance lawsuits going on at once it's ridiculous. Pure political propaganda from the left.

Amused_despair

If she were a Christian and is up in Heaven looking down on her loved ones, then she knows and cares.

Why do you hate Christianity and Heaven?

If she is a Christian and you believe in the Bible (specifically the Book of Revelation) then she is dead in the ground awaiting the descent of New Jerusalem form the sky and for the earth and seas to give up their dead so that they may stand before Jesus and be judged. If their names are not in the Book of Life they will be cast into the lake of Fire for eternal torment, if their names are in the book then they will enter New Jerusalem. But this will not happen until after Jesus defeats the Antichrist, rules for a thousand years, and then casts Lucifer into the Lake of Fire. You know everything has to be handled by the Book.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If she is a Christian and you believe in the Bible (specifically the Book of Revelation) then she is dead in the ground awaiting the descent of New Jerusalem form the sky and for the earth and seas to give up their dead so that they may stand before Jesus and be judged. If their names are not in the Book of Life they will be cast into the lake of Fire for eternal torment, if their names are in the book then they will enter New Jerusalem. But this will not happen until after Jesus defeats the Antichrist, rules for a thousand years, and then casts Lucifer into the Lake of Fire. You know everything has to be handled by the Book.

Then why do Christians always say that their dead relatives are looking over them and popping in for a visit every now and then?

Hijinx

Then why do Christians always say that their dead relatives are looking over them and popping in for a visit every now and then?

I don't have a problem with people who feel their relatives are looking over them--although I do not believe that, but anyone who feels they are getting visited by them is not wrapped too tight.

Certainly they may dream of it at night, but that is the extent of it IMO.

Amused_despair

I don't have a problem with people who feel their relatives are looking over them--although I do not believe that, but anyone who feels they are getting visited by them is not wrapped too tight.

Why not? There are ghosts in the Bible, they wandered the streets of Jerusalem after Jesus died, the Prophet Samuel visited King Saul the night before he died.

BigBlue

.........you're going to burn in hell !!!

BOP