Equal Protetion Clause as it pertains to Anglers

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I guess I need to get caught catching 19" Rockfish or a 17" Flounder, go to court and stating that Maryland has denied my right as an angler to be equal with a protected class. The commercial fisherman.

I love the 14th Amendment :yahoo:

Sorry to bring politics into the outdoor thread, but this thought came to my brain this morning while throwing back 19" Rockfish.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You don't need to get caught breaking the law, you simply need to petition the MD circuit court and make your discrimination case. If they laugh in your face, get your lawyer to appeal to a higher court.

Seriously, that's how it works.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
You don't need to get caught breaking the law, you simply need to petition the MD circuit court and make your discrimination case. If they laugh in your face, get your lawyer to appeal to a higher court.

Seriously, that's how it works.

OK, all you anglers. I need about $2,000,000 to get this injustice fixed

Who's in?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
OK, all you anglers. I need about $2,000,000 to get this injustice fixed

Who's in?

No sir, you do not. Many law firms take pro bono cases, especially if they think your case is a winner and definitely if it has law-changing potential. You can do a Google search for pro bono lawyers in your area.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
No sir, you do not. Many law firms take pro bono cases, especially if they think your case is a winner and definitely if it has law-changing potential. You can do a Google search for pro bono lawyers in your area.

I think I love you!:love:

Rockfish for dinner in 2020!