Speaking of Dukes of Hazzard.....

Hijinx

We all have to change our way of thinking. 12% of the population is now in the driver's seat.

Poor put upon people. We all have to soothe them.After all they have the White House.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Earlier this week, actress Aunjanue Ellis, known for her work in "Ray," "The Help," and "NCIS LA," announced that she had created a coalition to ban production in her home state of Mississippi until the confederate flag emblem is removed from the state's flag.

Never heard of her or any of these shows. As far as I'm concerned, there is no loss to me whether she produces anything or not. :shrug:

Hijinx

Earlier this week, actress Aunjanue Ellis, known for her work in "Ray," "The Help," and "NCIS LA," announced that she had created a coalition to ban production in her home state of Mississippi until the confederate flag emblem is removed from the state's flag.

Never heard of her or any of these shows. As far as I'm concerned, there is no loss to me whether she produces anything or not. :shrug:

I never heard of her, went and looked her up. Black lady. Big surprise she doesn't like the flag.
She can go crap in her hat for all i care. I doubt Mississippi cares either.

By the way NCIS L .A. sucks.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I never heard of her, went and looked her up. Black lady. Big surprise she doesn't like the flag.

With a name like "Aunjanue", there was little doubt in my mind... :biggrin:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

Hmmmm. According to this biography she's a product of San Francisco, CA and Brown University. Neither of which has much akin to a Confederate battle flag as part of their logo.