Deviled eggs

Catty

I use and love miracle whip in my eggs. Just add some mustard and sweet pickle relish. That's it. Simple and they always go fast.

Littlebit

I use Miracle Whip, yellow mustard, a little bit of white vinegar for taste, mix, fill egg halves and store to chill. YUMMY!!!!!!!!!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Save some of the guts and add some curry powder to it. It gives it a bit of a kick. Just add a pinch, taste then adjust till you get it how you like it.

Roman

It's got to be Hellman's Mayo, dill pickle relish with some of the juice for me. Bread and Butter pickles are good too.

RPMDAD

don't use pickle relish or pickles in mine. hellmans, yellow mustard salt and pepper splash of white vinegar and paprika on top. I wiil have to try Monello's curry powder idea out.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Hellman's mayo - Miracle Whip is too sweet for my taste.

Mayo, salt, pepper, a bit of mustard powder or yellow mustard, salt & pepper to taste. Sometimes I put some lemon juice in. Paprika on the tops as garnish.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Duke's mayo, a bit of yellow mustard, salt, pepper, chopped bacon, and a bottle of Cholula on the side for those who want it.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Duke's mayo, a bit of yellow mustard, salt, pepper, chopped bacon, and a bottle of Cholula on the side for those who want it.

:yay: If those are the ones you all had that time we came over - they are :yum: !!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Mayonnaise, mustard, buffalo sauce, salt. Sprinkled with Old Bay on top.

Adding bacon pieces to the mixture also gives it a nice kick.

Agee

Add 1 can each, shrimp-crab & old bay to your recipe. I'd rather use fresh (chopped), but for $ and convenience, canned works

KDENISE977

Hot sauce. Texas Pete works, too.

That sounds :drool: I LOVE Texas Pete, it's great on anything !!! I never thought to add that... I did the typical mayo, mustard, little pickle juice, topped with paprika. I guess they were alright, they were all eaten.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
eggs.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And a tip that I learned from mAlice:

When taking deviled eggs for a picnic or party, don't stuff them yet. Put the yolk mixture in a ziploc bag; then, when you get to the party, clip one corner of the bag and simply squeeze the filling into the egg halves. No more mess!

Agee

And a tip that I learned from mAlice:

When taking deviled eggs for a picnic or party, don't stuff them yet. Put the yolk mixture in a ziploc bag; then, when you get to the party, clip one corner of the bag and simply squeeze the filling into the egg halves. No more mess!

what a great tip! :yay:

she's a clever one, that malice...