I Agree With WR

People suck.

So, when does backing up your computer prove to be worthless? When the dirtbags that break into your house steal not only your laptops but your backup drives as well.

1st dirtbag checks to see if there is anyone home. Alerts the 2nd dirtbag dressed in camo who breaks in and takes only easily carried and pawnable items and drugs.

If you see the blue car, believed to be a Jetta, and the fat slob in it, the police would love to hear from you. Folks in Town Creek take heed.

20150702151821.jpg 20150702151932.jpg 20150702152256.jpg 20150702152258.jpg

I should also mention this happened between 8 and 9 when i ran out for a quick breakfast. They were watching.

I'd like to throw out a big Thank You to the Sheriff's office, and in particular LEO Schultz. Really nice guy, informative, and not at all upset when I had him come back to the house 2 additional times for additional information. Didn't bat an eye trekking thru the woods and fording streams with me.

Roman

Sorry to hear what happened.
Hopefully they catch the fat bastards.
Not that this matters GW, but the car looks more like a Toyota. It could just be the compressed picture. I too, am very sorry that this happened to you. What a mess. I can only imagine how you must feel.

Not that this matters GW, but the car looks more like a Toyota. It could just be the compressed picture. I too, am very sorry that this happened to you. What a mess. I can only imagine how you must feel.

You might be right about it not being a Jetta, maybe a Hyndai? This is the best I could get the front logo.

Screenshot_2015-07-05-10-23-55.jpg Screenshot_2015-07-05-10-21-21.jpg

I'm ok, just really really annoyed. Lost 4 years of photos and emails.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Oh, no, GW. :bawl:

I am so sorry that you were violated like that. How awful.

Hopefully the azzholes will be caught with all of your stuff intact, AND you have a chance to personally punch them/him in the face. Really hard.

Oh, no, GW. :bawl:

I am so sorry that you were violated like that. How awful.

Hopefully the azzholes will be caught with all of your stuff intact, AND you have a chance to personally punch them/him in the face. Really hard.

:lol: I asked the officer if this guy was caught could the office turn his back for a minute......

People suck.

So, when does backing up your computer prove to be worthless? When the dirtbags that break into your house steal not only your laptops but your backup drives as well.

1st dirtbag checks to see if there is anyone home. Alerts the 2nd dirtbag dressed in camo who breaks in and takes only easily carried and pawnable items and drugs.

If you see the blue car, believed to be a Jetta, and the fat slob in it, the police would love to hear from you. Folks in Town Creek take heed.

View attachment 108852 View attachment 108853 View attachment 108854 View attachment 108855

Sucks GW. Time to get the hell out of that area.