Black lives count.....

edinsomd

'"We're announcing soon a goal to track, to provide federal ballistics on every gun crime in Chicago," Kirk said.'

Which would accomplish exactly, what?

Hijinx

Hot Damn that's knocking them isn't it?

80 people shot 15 dead and not one Confederate flag in sight.

If black lives matter make it a law that blacks cannot have guns.
Sound ridiculous? That's because it is, but the fact is that most people shot in this country are shot by blacks with illegally owned weapons.

All this BS about the Confederate flag is just that BULLSHEIT.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
As much as I enjoy reading an upbeat article such as this, please notice the dateline. :elaine:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I see, it was last year, my bad. Maybe they haven't finished counting the dead yet for this year.

That's an understatement. It really doesn't matter what year the article was written. The deaths in Chicago by blacks on blacks (which is the majority...don't kid yourselves, y'all) will be ignored, or used to further gun control; depending on the Liberal agenda of the day, and all, y'all. No Confederate flag needed, or rainbow flag, either.

Hijinx

Black lives matter, but not to shooters.

Funny, They are offended by a flag, but the shootings don't really seem to stir them up to make protests like a red, and Blue flag does.
Walmart still builds stores close to them, CVS rebuilds burned out pharmacies, I never heard NASCAR complain about the kids killed in any of these cities.

Obama hasn;t said a word to my knowledge about black on black crime and killings.
Oh! H wants to take guns but how do you take guns from criminals.
The only guns they will get will be taken from honest people,the criminals will keep theirs.

tblwdc

Black lives matter, but not to shooters.

Funny, They are offended by a flag, but the shootings don't really seem to stir them up to make protests like a red, and Blue flag does.
Walmart still builds stores close to them, CVS rebuilds burned out pharmacies, I never heard NASCAR complain about the kids killed in any of these cities.

Obama hasn;t said a word to my knowledge about black on black crime and killings.
Oh! H wants to take guns but how do you take guns from criminals.
The only guns they will get will be taken from honest people,the criminals will keep theirs.

He doesn't want to talk too much about this because his state senatorial district is in the city where some of the worst violence is happening. They have some of the strictest gun laws, yet so much gun violence. Why point out the obvious. Gun laws don't prevent gun crimes.