Long Live the American Gun Culture.....

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Link

"SPARTANBURG COUNTY, S.C. —The Spartanburg County Sheriff's Office says a young man is in the ICU after getting accidentally shot in the head by his friend."

R

rhenderson

What was the victim doing? Hunting with Dick Cheney?

limblips

PREMO Member
Link

"SPARTANBURG COUNTY, S.C. —The Spartanburg County Sheriff's Office says a young man is in the ICU after getting accidentally shot in the head by his friend."

So an idiot mishandles a firearm, after others fired shots, hits another idiot, and this defines a culture? Please explain "Gun Culture" to me since I am a gun owner but am not aware of this culture you speak of. Maybe it only exists in liberal strongholds like Balmur, DC, Chicago, Milwaukee, Philly, Camden, NYC and other liberal utopian gun control urban areas.

Hijinx

Sounds like they were lucky. Nobody dead or crippled for life. Perhaps they will think next time they play with firearms.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So an idiot mishandles a firearm, after others fired shots, hits another idiot, and this defines a culture? Please explain "Gun Culture" to me since I am a gun owner but am not aware of this culture you speak of. Maybe it only exists in liberal strongholds like Balmur, DC, Chicago, Milwaukee, Philly, Camden, NYC and other liberal utopian gun control urban areas.

About the only "gun culture" I'm aware of is flourishing in the inner cities.