2009 Harley-Davidson FXDF Dyna Fat Bob

BOP

Chance to buy this bike out-of-state from a relative. Trade in (KBB) is $7,560.00, retail is $10,315.00. Bike has been well-maintained, but not ridden all that much. What would you offer, and what's your limit? I'm thinking I'd start with $6,900.00 and maybe $8,200.00 is as high as I'd go.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Assume it needs new shoes no matter how few miles on them. 4 years old is the rule of thumb on scoot tires regardless of miles.

Need more info than just a price for the base KBB value. Does it have any upgrades? Leather bags? Extra lighting? CB or upgraded stereo? Custom paint/colors? Cup holders (very important...)? Highway pegs and shifter with floorboards? This all changes the offer.

When

Chance to buy this bike out-of-state from a relative. Trade in (KBB) is $7,560.00, retail is $10,315.00. Bike has been well-maintained, but not ridden all that much. What would you offer, and what's your limit? I'm thinking I'd start with $6,900.00 and maybe $8,200.00 is as high as I'd go.

As trade ins go, Any extra stuff isn't a factor. The stealership told me to keep and change out all of the extra stuff when I was thinking about a trade in. They wouldn't give me any extra cash for the goodies. Actually said to ebay it to make some of my money back! Extra chrome and mufflers and the like didn't mean a thing to them and if your relative tried, they found the same.

Look at the bottom (below if they need to turn it into cash quickly) to middle of trade in value and assume you will need to put a few hundred into it when you get it. Tires and installation alone could set you back $5-600 if they need changing.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Need more info than just a price for the base KBB value. Does it have any upgrades? Leather bags? Extra lighting? CB or upgraded stereo? Custom paint/colors? Cup holders (very important...)? Highway pegs and shifter with floorboards? This all changes the offer.

It's a dyna: bare bones. No bags, no windshield, no nothing

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
020.JPG We have an '08 FXDBI for sale.....Screaming Eagle 103ci upgrade...Supertrap exhaust....windscreen..bar bag.....low mileage but I forget how many. We started at $9500 OBO with no nibbles yet.