Two Booms in Hollywood (7/8/15)?

LtownTaxpayer

Does anyone know the source of two loud booms in Hollywood at approximately 6:45 pm? Just looking for info since the "news" sites don't have anything yet.

Thanks!

dave1959

Does anyone know the source of two loud booms in Hollywood at approximately 6:45 pm? Just looking for info since the "news" sites don't have anything yet. Thanks!

So it happened around 6:45... And you post at 6:59 that there is nothing in the "news" yet. Gee not asking for much are you...

Oh, sorry... Nope I don't know anything about...didn't hear a thing.

stew77

I heard the "boom" and just thought it was someone with a shotgun?? Sounded like it to me?? Someone is always firing in the woods, around here, either towards Sotterly, or Vista Road. I only shoot bb's @ squirrels in my back yard, and they don't make any noise. But I have thought about a .410, just to get their attention?? I have way too many squirrels around here. My Jack Russell used to chase them off, but she is old now and doesn't see or hear that well, and is slow... A .12 guage woud get too many peoples attention, and I worry for the neighbors!! I DO have the bestest of neighbors and we all get along great!