Missing - Boston Terrier

Black and white, friendly. In the area of Chestnut Drive in Town Creek. Owner came home to find it missing, he's now going door-to-door, and posted to Facebook.

If you see it, post back here.

tuffenuff2

:bump: Has this little guy been found? Updates?
There is a black and white boston terrier been found in Town Creek. It's on facebook- southern maryland lost and found pets. I believe the dog is at st.marys animal hospital. 301-862-2441

There is a black and white boston terrier been found in Town Creek. It's on facebook- southern maryland lost and found. I believe the dog is at st.marys animal hospital. 301-862-2441

Thank you. I'll talk to the gent that was looking for him.

Thank you. I'll talk to the gent that was looking for him.

Found the guy and his wife walking the streets still looking for the dog. Gave him in information. He called and confirmed the dog was there. He's on his way to pick him up.

Tuffenuff, thank you for posting. They were so relieved.

Roman

Found the guy and his wife walking the streets still looking for the dog. Gave him in information. He called and confirmed the dog was there. He's on his way to pick him up.

Tuffenuff, thank you for posting. They were so relieved.
He's at the animal hospital? I sure hope he is OK. Let us know GW.

He's at the animal hospital? I sure hope he is OK. Let us know GW.

From what I gathered by eavesdropping on the phone call, he's fine. Someone apparently didn't know where he lived, scarfed him up and took him to the vet.