American Pickers coming to Md. in August 2015

Dakota

~~~~~~~
If you or someone you know has an item of interest and is interested in being featured on the show, email americanpickers@cineflix.com or call 1-855-OLD-RUST and leave a message.

While in Maryland, American Pickers will be visiting private sellers only; no shops or flea markets. Now may be the time to take a look in that closet where you’ve stored your family’s old belongings—if you have ever seen the show you know that one person’s junk can be Wolfe and Fritz’ treasure.

It would be real cool to see Southern Maryland on this show.

http://mdbiznews.business.maryland.gov/2015/07/reality-show-american-pickers-coming-to-maryland/

Roman

They were in Solomons a few years ago. I think some where off Coster Road.
If you or someone you know has an item of interest and is interested in being featured on the show, email americanpickers@cineflix.com or call 1-855-OLD-RUST and leave a message.

While in Maryland, American Pickers will be visiting private sellers only; no shops or flea markets. Now may be the time to take a look in that closet where you’ve stored your family’s old belongings—if you have ever seen the show you know that one person’s junk can be Wolfe and Fritz’ treasure.

It would be real cool to see Southern Maryland on this show.

http://mdbiznews.business.maryland.gov/2015/07/reality-show-american-pickers-coming-to-maryland/

Would be interested in having them come look at the bowling alley in the Duke Building in old Leonardtown. Lots of old antiques and other things up there they may be interested in

Clem72

They buy mostly junk at hugely inflated prices.

Nope, they bring most of their junk with them and salt the properties to make for good television. They buy hardly nothing. I used to like that show until I read a behind the scenes feature on them, basically every damn aspect of that show is fake including them randomly driving around looking for stuff or even the fact that they are friends (they aren't).

blacklabman

Nope, they bring most of their junk with them and salt the properties to make for good television. They buy hardly nothing. I used to like that show until I read a behind the scenes feature on them, basically every damn aspect of that show is fake including them randomly driving around looking for stuff or even the fact that they are friends (they aren't).

That is so typical of all the so-called "reality" shows.