101 Day Trips in Maryland - All Within 3 hours of Annapolis,

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Wow, out of that whole list, one of the largest state parks in Maryland with over 1000 acres and many trails to a beach at the bay was not included. Calvert Cliffs State Park. That's fine though, didn't want any more outsiders anyways.

I see St. Mary's City isn't on the list. I took out of town family there last month and was very surprised at how run down the place has gotten. I have pictures from a few years back with beautiful gardens and grounds. I don't know what has happened there.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I see St. Mary's City isn't on the list. I took out of town family there last month and was very surprised at how run down the place has gotten. I have pictures from a few years back with beautiful gardens and grounds. I don't know what has happened there.

Where did you go? I toured it about a year ago and it was gorgeous. :shrug:

Where did you go? I toured it about a year ago and it was gorgeous. :shrug:

Right after school was out, early June. At the Tobacco farm the gardens were over run with weeds, and all though we could see trash. I was very surprised and disappointed. It has always been a place where we take out of town guests.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Right after school was out, early June. At the Tobacco farm the gardens were over run with weeds, and all though we could see trash. I was very surprised and disappointed. It has always been a place where we take out of town guests.

That's too bad. Hopefully it was just an off day or week, and not the way it's going to be from now on.