Old 7-11

pizzi7404

Saw the old 7-111 on 235 had the boards ripped off the front. Anyone know if something is going in at that location?

TWL

Kernel panic: Aiee.......
I always thought Rob should have taken it over for his food, and leave the original Blue Wind for wine/beer. He thought it wasn't a good business move.

Wasn't the original Blue Wind a bicycle shop?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Great location, but for what? Was trying to think about what would work there.

They could open a variety store for the GMR clientele. You know, sell 40s, Newports, crack pipes, ammo, and money orders.

BernieP

Resident PIA
They could open a variety store for the GMR clientele. You know, sell 40s, Newports, crack pipes, ammo, and money orders.

It would be long walk, they're talking about the one next to Blue Wind (Town Creek area).

IMHO, it would do a better business on the SB side, catching people on the way INTO work. Coffee, snacks etc.

glhs837

Power with Control
It would be long walk, they're talking about the one next to Blue Wind (Town Creek area).

IMHO, it would do a better business on the SB side, catching people on the way INTO work. Coffee, snacks etc.

That's pretty well covered, between WaWa, Sheetz, Starbucks and Dunkin, that's why whatever it is needs to be focused on the crowd going home.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Heck ya I bought my first pair of Oakley's from Blue Wind a long time ago!
I also bought a pair of Oakley's there for an old boyfriend for an absurd amount of money ($135, I recall). The next day he left them on the corner of the pool table at the old Northridge Bar, and some lucky guy picked them up.

It's funny how I'd never spend that kind of money on a pair of sunglasses for me, but I'd - at one point - spend all kinds of money on him. Stupid girl----> me

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I also bought a pair of Oakley's there for an old boyfriend for an absurd amount of money ($135, I recall). The next day he left them on the corner of the pool table at the old Northridge Bar, and some lucky guy picked them up.

Did you kill him?

JD gave me a pair of $250 Oakleys for my birthday one year. I was very conscious of the fact that I was wearing a car payment around my neck, and treated them accordingly. Had those sunglasses for over 10 years. :yay:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Did you kill him?

JD gave me a pair of $250 Oakleys for my birthday one year. I was very conscious of the fact that I was wearing a car payment around my neck, and treated them accordingly. Had those sunglasses for over 10 years. :yay:

No, I didn't kill him, although I probably should have. That would have saved me *years* of misery.

glhs837

Power with Control
I know, I can sell radar guns and high def surveillance cameras to the residents of Town Creek