Hot Girl Asks Why She Can't Find a Rich Husband, Millionaire

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Hot Girl Asks Why She Can't Find a Rich Husband, Millionaire's Response is PERFECT

When she hit the ripe age of 25 and wasn’t successful at wedding a rich man, one “pretty” woman took to a dating forum to ask a shocking question:

I’m going to be honest of what I’m going to say here. I’m 25 this year. I’m very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I’m greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York.

My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married? I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you?

[clip]

Dear Ms. Pretty,

[clip]

From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.

Details aside, what you’re trying to do is an exchange of “beauty” and “money.” Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.

However, there is a deadly problem here. Your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can’t be prettier year after year.

From the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later.

By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trade has a position. Dating you is also a “trading position.”

If the trade value dropped, we would sell it. It’s not a good idea to keep it for the long term. The same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision, any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or “leased.”

Larry Gude

Strung Out
They're perfect for each other. A gold digging girl who wants to marry for money and a shallow guy who wants a pretty girl and get rid of her when she ages.

acommondisaster

They're perfect for each other. A gold digging girl who wants to marry for money and a shallow guy who wants a pretty girl and get rid of her when she ages.

Where'd he say he wanted to marry pretty? He only pointed out why her inquiry was flawed. She offered nothing but a depreciating commodity. Had she offered to be a supporting partner, a loving wife, a good mother to their children, etc...she'd have been making a more valuable offer.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Where'd he say he wanted to marry pretty? He only pointed out why her inquiry was flawed. She offered nothing but a depreciating commodity. Had she offered to be a supporting partner, a loving wife, a good mother to their children, etc...she'd have been making a more valuable offer.

In his view and his is as narrow as hers.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

:shrug:

How so

... all she had to offer was her beauty

I’m 25 this year. I’m very pretty, have style and good taste.

maybe she is frisky in the bedroom as well ... but relationships based on sex don't last more that a few yrs

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:shrug:

How so

... all she had to offer was her beauty rs

And he's looking at her as this thing, this object, a part, that's going to lose value as though she's not a human being, not capable of growing, evolving, becoming much more well rounded. Becoming the more valuable part of the relationship than some douche that looks at her as some number on a balance sheet.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And he's looking at her as this thing, this object, a part, that's going to lose value as though she's not a human being, not capable of growing, evolving, becoming much more well rounded. Becoming the more valuable part of the relationship than some douche that looks at her as some number on a balance sheet.

She offered herself as a number on a balance sheet. A thing to be purchased.

As an astute male friend once told me, "She came to me offering sex, and I accepted. Had she come to me offering a relationship, I'd have politely declined."

Larry Gude

Strung Out
She offered herself as a number on a balance sheet. A thing to be purchased.

As an astute male friend once told me, "She came to me offering sex, and I accepted. Had she come to me offering a relationship, I'd have politely declined."

You're becoming quite the enigma in your dotage. Dispositionaly you think most of the world's ills are man made, as in gender, yet you're again making excuses for the douche bag guy. First Cosby and now some balance sheet a hole

Interesting. .

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You're becoming quite the enigma in your dotage. Dispositionaly you think most of the world's ills are man made, as in gender, yet you're again making excuses for the douche bag guy. First Cosby and now some balance sheet a hole

Interesting. .

Why is he a douchebag? She asked flat out, "Do you want to buy me?" How does that make him a bad person?

SG_Player1974

And he said "you're not worth buying" so two douches. Match made in heaven

So, a reply with honesty and backed up by factual information makes this guy a douche?

I guess that makes you a douche for most of your honest and fact based posts here.... just sayin'

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So, a reply with honesty and backed up by factual information makes this guy a douche?

I guess that makes you a douche for most of your honest and fact based posts here.... just sayin'

Great point! #### you and #### off and get off my nuts, #######. Go find someone who likes your attention. :buddies:

acommondisaster

He presented his view from a business point - beauty for money. She presented herself as an object, so he responded to the offer of an object. I'd venture to guess that most men earning more than $500k could get more than just a pretty face for their money, (and that's what she's offering - her face for their money) so it's a bad business deal.

RPMDAD

I agree with the shallowness of her offer, i think he made it into a business type answer and agree with his resonse. Don't see anything wrong with his response at all.

digitallest

I am with office guy and RPMdad, he could have also said, guys don't really want to marry hookers. Men pay them for the sex, and to go away after the sex. She is confusing two very different things.

Probably one of those bimbos who keeps finding herself with married guys, and can't understand why none of them want to divorce their wives. They say they are going to, then, dump her when she starts acting all psycho.