New Metcom bill - WOO HOO!!

imaref

Just got my Metcom bill that uses the new rate structure. My previous bills had been around $81. My new bill with the new rates is $53.75!:yahoo:

imaref

They changed the rate structure to be more compatible with actual usage. In the old rate schedule, for the amount of gallons I was allowed for a 3 month period, my usage was always less than half of what I was allowed. So basically through the years I was paying for water that I never used. With the new rate structure, people with 1-2 people in the household should see the lower bills, while households with more people or lots of kids taking 30 minute showers are going to be screaming at the increase they are going to see. I don't have to pay for their usage any longer...

CrashTest

Good. I've never used more than the amount "allowed" per household before the higher rate kicks in. Get tired of paying for other people's kids.

Littlebit

Got mine also, was paying $82.52 and with new structure mine is $53.71, yes along with you WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!. With just my husband and I that is much better. Thank God.

Dukesdad

SHHHHHHHH don't let the county commissioners or the douches at the baynet hear that metcom is actually doing something right.