Chalotte Hall Veteran's Home Poker Run

Please come and support the residents of the Charlotte Hall Veteran's Home on Saturday, August 8th. This is our 13th year hosting this event and each year it gets better. For a $20 donation, you can join a great ride and help us buy some desperately needed items for the residents. Signup is at the Home from 1100-1215.

Attachments

• 531.jpg
    531.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:
Since the Ride starts at the Veteran's home, the residents can come outside and look at everyone's rides. You do NOT need a motorcycle to participate. ALL vehicles are welcome.

Accurate Guns and Ammo in Loveville have donated a Ruger American, .270 win to be raffled off at the last stop. Only participants can purchase tickets and it will be won that day. They have been great supporters of the veterans. Stop by and thank them for it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 244
Check can be mailed to
USMVMC SoMD
45505 Woodlawn, Dr
California, MD 20619

Please write the check payable to USMVMC and write Charlotte Hall Vetetans Home in the memo section. Every penny will be used to buy items for the residents.

mori

Check can be mailed to
USMVMC SoMD
45505 Woodlawn, Dr
California, MD 20619

Please write the check payable to USMVMC and write Charlotte Hall Vetetans Home in the memo section. Every penny will be used to buy items for the residents.

I know I have seen hot rod cars, big trucks and all kinds of vehicles. Still open to any type of mode of transportation?

It is open to ALL VEHICLES. Also, this NOT a group ride. You will be given directions to follow (if you choose) and you will be able to go at your own pace to each stop as long as you go in order as the stops are listed.

We will have free food, sodas and beer while it lasts at the last stop. The Legion will have a cash bar for those with more discriminating taste. HydraFX has played for us for 4 years now so the last stop alone is worth the price of the ride.

Thanks!

The weather is going to be fantastic! We hope to see you all !

Thank you to everyone that came or supported the Poker Run yesterday. We had almost 120 riders and a bunch of generous donations in addition to that. Because of your support, we will be buying several thousand dollars worth of items for the residents. This event is always held on the second Saturday of August. Mark your calendar and we hope to see you next year!

basshawg95

i was just wondering if anyone got sick at the ride. I got food poisoning and the only place I ate was at the last stop. all is well....I got my first ambulance ride....i'm glad the run was a success..

i was just wondering if anyone got sick at the ride. I got food poisoning and the only place I ate was at the last stop. all is well....I got my first ambulance ride....i'm glad the run was a success..

Wow! I'm sorry to hear that you got sick. I know about 40 of the people there and haven't heard about anyone being sick. Hope you're feeling better.