Pocono II

homedepot20

Kyle Busch WINNER (4th Straight & Chase Eligible)
Denny Hamlin
Matt Kenseth
Joey Logano
Carl Edwards

Last edited:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
This Kyle Busch nonsense might be the thing that finally does me in. I hope for the sport's sake that Kyle Busch doesn't win the championship. I know NASCAR wants it to happen so bad they're willing to manipulate races to do so as they did at Loudon, but that "GREATEST COMEBACK IN SPORTS HISTORY" isn't going to be worth it in the long run when NASCAR has finally thrown away what little integrity they have left.

And Indianapolis was a joke. I thought the Martinsville Late Model race was a crashfest. Throwing a competition caution for a small piece of rubber up in the marbles, what did NASCAR think it would create? Especially when there was a debris caution every time they did go two laps without a wreck. All that carnage and calamity because Kevin Harvick was going to win and NASCAR wanted Kyle Busch to win.

WWE.

Last edited:

homedepot20

Fuel Conservation costs Kyle his 4th straight win & CHASE eligible , however Team mate Matt Kenseth WINS !!!!!!

homedepot20

Standing after Pocono 2

Huntr1 62+1=63
OldHillCrestGuy 60+3=63
Calvcopf 59+1=60
Clevalley 59+0=59
Homedepot20 46+1=47
Checkered_Flag 39+1=40
Dipstick 31+1=32

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

Standing after Pocono 2

Huntr1 62+1=63
OldHillCrestGuy 60+3=63
Calvcopf 59+1=60
Clevalley 59+0=59
Homedepot20 46+1=47
Checkered_Flag 39+1=40
Dipstick 31+1=32

My O My look who's making his move, everybody getting on Kyle Busch bandwagon picking him to win, look who got most of the points this week. huntr1 you may want to put a B behind Kyle Busch since there is another Kyle which would be Larson the rookie and he is going to be a pretty good racer. So when I pass you for the championship because of a Kyle question as to which one you meant I don't want you to be crying a river, lol out in front of your house so that I cant make it to visit family because the water is too deep.