Need hair suggestions

KDENISE977

My hair isn't well. It's thin and fine but it needs cut. Any ideas ? My husband really like some length Sorry about the selfie with the shades. They were new and I was sending them to a friend so she could see

Attachments

• image-2641830184.jpg
    image-2641830184.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 427
Similar to what you already have. Keep the length but with more layers and then either finger dry using the dryer to flip the edges towards your face or round brush dry. Either way work on giving lift around the roots and it will look peppy rather than droopy. OR GET AND 80s perm! :clap:

Roman

I'm with kwillia, keep the length, but with thin hair, layers that are chunky aren't good, but thin little piecey bits are good. I have the same problem having ultra baby fine hair. Might want to consider getting side bangs to frame your face. I do like the cut you have. I called Bella salon, and asked if there was anyone there that knows how to deal with our type hair. There is someone, and she wanted to know more about my hair, but I am not ready to cut it yet. It's almost to my waist. So you might want to call them. I know it's a bit of a trek for you, but it would be worth it, to get a great cut from a professional.