Palin Loves Trump Loves Palin

Salvador

One Nation Under God
Washington (CNN)If Donald Trump takes the White House, Sarah Palin might have an invitation to join his team.

The real estate mogul went on "The Palin Update" Monday -- a radio show airing on Mama Grizzly Radio, a station that offers 24-hour news about Palin and issues related to her -- telling host Kevin Scholla that he would consider having the former Alaska governor in an official capacity in a Trump administration.

"I'd love that," said Trump, who didn't specify what kind of a position he sees for her. "Because she really is somebody who knows what's happening and she's a special person. She's really a special person and I think people know that."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/28/polit....html?sr=fb072815palintrump1130pStoryGallLink

littlelady

God bless the USA
It ain't happenin'. Trump is so full of poop. He is stirring the pot for Hillary to be served up as our next prez. But, then, again, we have to trudge through all the media manure. Trump is a loose cannon, but there is no mistake who's side he is on. Voter beware, and wear your boots, y'all.

BigBlue

It ain't happenin'. Trump is so full of poop. He is stirring the pot for Hillary to be served up as our next prez. But, then, again, we have to trudge through all the media manure. Trump is a loose cannon, but there is no mistake who's side he is on. Voter beware, and wear your boots, y'all.

:killingme:killingme:killingme

Washington (CNN)If Donald Trump takes the White House, Sarah Palin might have an invitation to join his team.

The real estate mogul went on "The Palin Update" Monday -- a radio show airing on Mama Grizzly Radio, a station that offers 24-hour news about Palin and issues related to her -- telling host Kevin Scholla that he would consider having the former Alaska governor in an official capacity in a Trump administration.

"I'd love that," said Trump, who didn't specify what kind of a position he sees for her. "Because she really is somebody who knows what's happening and she's a special person. She's really a special person and I think people know that."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/28/polit....html?sr=fb072815palintrump1130pStoryGallLink

Awesome!! He should get with Michelle Bachmann too!

Hijinx

Who would have thought that Salvador listened to Mama Grizzly? Have you been tuning it in for a long time?

I'm sure there are other reality TV stars he could tap as well! Ted Nugent, any of the Robertsons, Josh Duggar?? Imagine the TV ratings the TRUMP white house could get!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-being-eyed-as-potential-gop-house-candidate/

This_person

Interesting - two people agree with one another. You don't find that a lot on the left.

Peepaw95

She can be his Monica Lewinski

Hijinx

She can be his Monica Lewinski

No evidence to support that, furthermore there is no reason to say such a thing except to be an ass.