Green Peace Co-Founder Progressivism Sucks

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Co-Founder Of Greenpeace Makes Video About Why He Left Greenpeace....And Basically Why Progressivism Sucks

Patrick Moore is one of the co-founders of Greenpeace. And now he's bailed Greenpeace, because it's become overrun by progressive bullcrap. Greenpeace - and the way it does business - is a MICROCOSM for progressivism. Plain and simple.

My words. Not his. But watch the video, and you'll see what I mean.

You see, Moore is a scientist - he has a doctoral degree in ecology, and he thinks logically and scientifically and rationally and with common sense, and he approaches his work in that manner. But the people around him do NOT have science backgrounds. In fact, those kinds of backgrounds don't seem to be important at all.

Behold...

I mean, why on earth would you need data and science and rational thought when you can systematically use sensationalism, misinformation, and fear (with a weak audience) to attain your goals and promote your campaigns?

Saying that chlorine is the "devil's element" is a stellar example of this - it's progressivism at its finest. Attach a persona to a thing - something evil to it. Demonize a freaking ELEMENT, and make that your "campaign" to dispose of it through emotional warfare. Damn the children who need to be fed. Damn the pharmaceuticals who help YOUR kids. Damn the innovation that came before us. Damn ALL those advances.