Age discrimination at contractors NAS PAX

Roman

Is anyone or does anyone know of age discrimination happening at contractors on NAS/PAX RIVER?
Hello Carole. This section, I would assume, doesn't get read a lot. It's for testing. Post in another section such as "Life in Southern Maryland", or "Chit-Chat". Welcome to the Forums.

glhs837

Power with Control
Right, this section is really just for trying new features and stuff, not for real posts seeking information. Might want to try posting the same thing in the "Life In Southern Maryland" section.

Carole

Age Discrimination

Hello Carole. This section, I would assume, doesn't get read a lot. It's for testing. Post in another section such as "Life in Southern Maryland", or "Chit-Chat". Welcome to the Forums.

Thank you for the idea. I, though, am a 20th century lady with brain injuries from aneurysm surgery, trying to keep up with a 21st century world & don't know how to move the thread. It took several days just to figure out how to get it here. But eventually I will Git 'er Done Thanks for the idea of moving it to a better place.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Thank you for the idea. I, though, am a 20th century lady with brain injuries from aneurysm surgery, trying to keep up with a 21st century world & don't know how to move the thread. It took several days just to figure out how to get it here. But eventually I will Git 'er Done Thanks for the idea of moving it to a better place.

You can't move it. Admin can, or you can start a new thread.