Global Zero U.S. Nuclear Policy Commission

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Hollywood ‘Experts’ Weigh In to Lecture Congress Not to ‘Sabotage’ Obama’s Iran Deal

Political observers, news junkies and everyday Americans are talking non-stop about the nuclear agreement with Iran. Rallies have been held across the country opposing the deal.

Global Zero, an organization aiming to rid the planet of all nuclear weapons, hopes to change that. Its star-studded YouTube video features Morgan Freeman, Jack Black, Queen Noor of Jordan, and others sharing their belief that the Iran nuclear deal will keep the world safe from nuclear war.

In it, they warn of what could happen “if Congress sabotages the nuclear deal with Iran”:

“We could be denied the very moments that make our lives worth living.”

well now that HOLLYWOOD Has Spoken .... by all means allow Obama's deal to pass

stew77

You know, I never did LIKE the "instant experts" in any fields. After spending 23+ years in the U. S. Navy, I saw my share of them, in high places like Quality Assurance, Shops, and of course all the "jail house Lawyers". Now there is Holywood "Actors" joining in to cover Obamies ass, about the Nuclear Iran deal. Quit, Unless you have spent time in combat, have even served in the U. S. Military, or have some "IDEA" of how and when to "trust" people with the future of the World, STAY THE F*** OUT of the debate. You have never lived, to see the "BAD" that these people wish upon the United States. The only reason you add your "voice" is to garner Media Attention. Polls have said it, 75% of Americans (+ or - 10%) DO NOT LIKE this DEAL with Iran. Congress needs to get off its ASS and stop IT. I do not want to see another war, and our men and women get killed for a under the table "deal" made by a criminal elected President....!! UNDERSTAND?? My take on this..you don't like it...TUFF!!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
yeah the kewl people

99% of them dropped out of College or high school to pursue a career in acting