Periscope

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Anyone use this? I didn’t even know it existed until the other day and it’s blowing my mind. It’s a live video phone app and when you downloaded it, it syncs all your twitter contacts.

The other night I’m on the couch and my phone beeps. I pick it up and one of the celebrities I’m fallowing is looking at me and say’s “Is anyone there?”

He initiated the periscope so I can see him but he can’t see me…

I text “I’m here, how’s it going?”

He asks me where I am and I tell him MD, and then he starts telling me how he just loaded the app and wanted to see how it worked, sadly all the billions of other people who fallow him on twitter start logging on and our “special time” ended.

Right now I'm watching live boxing weigh ins in the UK for a Saturday night card and a Sky sport employee is periscoping interviews with the fighters.

I think this might change my life.

:ohwell:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Periscope is now one of my favorite ways to kill time :lmao: In fact, thats how I watched the debate the other night since I don't have cable. A guy periscoped it and during commercials flashed to his paypal account..by the end he had over 200 bucks it was awesome.

there has to be some kind of trick to getting your stream viewers though, right? there is no search function its sort of luck of the draw..I wonder how you get your stream seen, other than sharing it on twitter I guess