Clevalley 59+3=62
Calvcopf 60+1=61
HomeDepot20 47+3=50
Checkered_Flag 40+3=43
Dipstick 32+3=35

Last edited:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
That was an incredible run by Harvick, going 39 laps to the finish on fuel. And ALMOST coming away with a win.

Lucky win for Logano. He will never win a road course race in Cup again.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
If Kyle hadn't been CONSERVING for a GWC finish , he would have beaten BOTH Joey & Harvick .

Big picture, Kyle needed to finish the race. Now he's in the top 30 in points and, if he stays there, will be locked in the Chase.

Harvick should've known NASCAR wasn't going to throw a caution in the closing laps of a race if he needed it to make it to the end. Those cautions only come out when they hurt him or help Kyle Busch or Brad Keselowski.

I loved how Logano pulled that chicken#### brake check on the last turn then whined about Harvick getting into him.

homedepot20

Big picture, Kyle needed to finish the race. Now he's in the top 30 in points and, if he stays there, will be locked in the Chase.

I predict Kyle will WIN 2 of remaining 4 races until Chase and will enter Chase as TOP Driver with 6 WINS !!!!!!!! Another JGR driver takes the other 2 !

OldHillcrestGuy

I predict even if your JGR drivers do win, you aint going to catch me, it will be you and Dippy trying to beat each other out of last place, hahahahahaaha