Body Shop Recommendations

Popster

While navigating R235 during rush hour my wife asked me where we would have our car towed in the event of an accident since George's body shop closed down. I was at a loss for a knowledgeable answer. A little help from this forum would be appreciated. I would add, in general Lexington Park area since I live south of the park.

Thanks in advance for any help.

dave1959

While navigating R235 during rush hour my wife asked me where we would have our car towed in the event of an accident since George's body shop closed down. I was at a loss for a knowledgeable answer. A little help from this forum would be appreciated. I would add, in general Lexington Park area since I live south of the park. Thanks in advance for any help.

Two guys, behind Cheseldine Carwash
PJ's , great mills rd across from Lexington Park Ford
Belair, commerce ave off of Airport View dr

All do excellent work.

Two-er

If you want to spend 2+ months for some basic paint work and still have your car come out looking like the right side of this picture, then go to Belair (off Airport View Dr).

If you find yourself with a car that looks like the right side of this picture and you want it to look like the left side of this picture, I know a guy.

Attachments

• Belair.jpg
    Belair.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 282