Chipotle Coming to P. Fred

Hank

my war
Calvert Village brings Chipotle to Prince Frederick
August 9, 2015

ChipolteECHO Realty is excited to announce the addition of Chipotle Mexican Grill to Calvert Village, located in Price Frederick, Maryland. Chipotle will occupy the 3,000 SF building next to TJ Maxx and is expected to open late Fall 2015. “This was the last space available in the center and we couldn’t be happier to announce that it will be occupied such a high-quality and dynamic restaurant,” stated Drew Gorman, Senior Vice President for ECHO Realty. This will be Chipotle’s first location in Calvert County.

http://smnewsnet.com/archives/372299/calvert-village-brings-chipotle-to-prince-frederick/

GregV814

This is a good place to eat. But are we over saturated with Tex-Mex, Mex Tex and Taco Bell????

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...
This is a good place to eat. But are we over saturated with Tex-Mex, Mex Tex and Taco Bell????
Over saturated? Nope. With all the influx of "temporary visitors" from south of the border, and more to come, familiar foods served from businesses such as these are, I am sure, a welcome sight. Surely these "temporary visitors" feel welcome in our neighborhoods and are happy we are accommodating their culinary diets.

Chris0nllyn

If I may ...
Over saturated? Nope. With all the influx of "temporary visitors" from south of the border, and more to come, familiar foods served from businesses such as these are, I am sure, a welcome sight. Surely these "temporary visitors" feel welcome in our neighborhoods and are happy we are accommodating their culinary diets.

Can't say I've ever seen "visitors from south of the border" in any of the "Mexican" restaurants around here.

Mainly fat Americans looking for a cheap meal.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Can't say I've ever seen "visitors from south of the border" in any of the "Mexican" restaurants around here.

The only Mexicans I've ever seen at Chipotle work there. As far as I can tell, Mexicans eat Chinese buffet.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...
Now that you mention it, where do they eat? Though I am sure they shop in the "ethnic" aisle of the grocery store and prepare fresh meals at home, just as they did back home... something we have long forgotten how to.
And there's that too. OMG! Went to Outback the other day, all these lard asses straddled up at the bar with their asses hanging over each side of the chair. At least 80% of the patrons in the restaurant overweight. Do people have no self constraint anymore?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
OMG! Went to Outback the other day, all these lard asses straddled up at the bar with their asses hanging over each side of the chair. At least 80% of the patrons in the restaurant overweight. Do people have no self constraint anymore?
:burning:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...
Based on what?
I said that 80% of those in the restaurant were overweight. But you were in the remaining 20% that were not. See? I'm sure I saw you there that day and you definitely did not look overweight to me, therefore you are in the 20%.:huggy:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
If I may ...I said that 80% of those in the restaurant were overweight. But you were in the remaining 20% that were not. See? I'm sure I saw you there that day and you definitely did not look overweight to me, therefore you are in the 20%.:huggy:

How do you know this to be correct?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Ugh. :barf: We definitely don't need anymore fast food Mexican places. I've heard a couple co-workers raving about the SIZE OF THE PORTIONS at this place and none of them are svelte people, by any means. I probably won't eat there when La Tolteca is right across the street. :yay:

GregV814

If I may ...

Yes, of course how silly of me...With only a few Mcdonalds, a few Starbucks and a few pizza places we are not saturated. Lets see here... Tolteca, Mexico, (three locations) Sausarita's, Taco Turd, the new place in Jaspars and no a newer place in Monteray , not at all.....