#BLM to HRC "Don't tell us what to do!"

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I doubt this group would endorse anyone other then a democrat.

when Clinton gave suggestions on how to hone the Black Lives Matter movement, the protestors suggested that Clinton should not tell them what to do.

They also claim,
HRC lobbied to expand drug war & mass incarceration in ways that still impact black & brown ppl today.

The activists, led by Daunasia Yancey, founder of Black Lives Matter in Boston, pressed Clinton on her family's role in promoting "white supremacist violence against communities of color."

The activists did not appear to be won over by their conversation with Clinton.

Yancey told reporters earlier this month that she never heard "a reflection on (Clinton's) part in perpetuating white supremacist violence" and that Clinton "gave the answer she wanted to give."

give us what we want, now

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I wonder....if black people didn't break so many laws so disproportionately to all other ethnic groups, would they still be subjected to "mass incarceration"?

Would Mike Brown still be alive if had not robbed a store and then attacked a police officer?

Puzzlers.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This is from their website, as of today 8/18/15, they are still calling for Darren Wilson to be arrested. The site also makes reference to Eric Holder who is no longer a part of the Obama administration.

Here's a link to all their demands: mo money will fix things

stgislander

PREMO Member
It shows how much I care. When I first read the thread title I was wondering why the Bureau of Land Management was upset with Hillary. :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ideally Hillary wouldn't legitimize these nuts by meeting with them, but if she doesn't then they'll paint her in the national media as racist and uncaring of black people.

Apparently black lives only matter when there's a white person involved. If it's black on black crime, they don't give a damn, and they surely don't give a damn about the large numbers of black babies who are aborted every year.

Hijinx

Outstanding
.... when B-Mores Black on Blacks Violence explodes across the country as cops pull back, blacks only have themselves to blame ...

The detective hesitated long enough to let this felon get his gun.

He is lucky he isn't dead. I say this Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. Shoot that MF'er.