How Many So. Marylanders are in the AshleyMadison Database?

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
In case you have not heard, the hackers today released the entire database dump from their AshleyMadison.com data raid. The files were released via Torrent, the source file of which was located on the Dark Onion Network only accessible via Tor.

AshleyMadison.com of course is the online hookup site that brags on shows such as Howard Stern, that they're the service to help you cheat on your spouse.

Apparently, they dumped the whole enchilada: names, addresses, credit card charges... about 9GB of data compressed.

http://www.wired.com/2015/08/happened-hackers-posted-stolen-ashley-madison-data/

So, how many people with a physical address within the tri-county area do you think are in the database?

some email stats...

md.metrocast.net --- 66
stmarysmd.com -- 1
ccso.us -- 1
co.cal.md.us -- 1
maryland.gov --- 5

csmd.edu --- 2
smcm.edu --- 12

navy.mil --- 3536
army.mil --- 7213
af.mil --- 624

some stats by zip code...

20650 Leonardtown -- 643
20653 Lexington Park -- 1688
20619 California -- 890
20670 Pax River -- 377
20657 Lusby -- 1199
20634 Great Mills -- 461
20688 Solomons -- 172
20714 North Beach -- 282
20732 Ches Beach -- 603
20639 Huntington -- 667
20678 Prince Frederick -- 710
20646 La Plata -- 1092
20640 Indian Head -- 459
20659 Mechanicsville -- 1142

Waldorf:
20601 -- 1866
20602 -- 1634
20603 -- 1724
20604 -- 87

Last edited:

BernieP

Resident PIA
Honestly don't care.
How many "singles" that subscribe to online dating services (eHarmony, Match, ChristianMingle (and my favorite... you don't have to be lonely at ) FarmersOnly.com, are really single or who they say they are?

Misfit

Lawful neutral
You would think if you used a credit card to sign up for the site your SO might suspect your intentions from the charge on the statement.

:shrug:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
You would think if you used a credit card to sign up for the site your SO might suspect your intentions from the charge on the statement.

Unless the card is only in their name and they pay the bill themselves.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Honestly don't care.
How many "singles" that subscribe to online dating services (eHarmony, Match, ChristianMingle (and my favorite... you don't have to be lonely at ) FarmersOnly.com, are really single or who they say they are?

This.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
and how many single dudes pretended to be married for booty calls with no strings

That, I couldn't tell you. :lol:

But ladies, when you are messaging back and forth with a guy, seem to be getting along well, and he disappears when you mention meeting in person....he's married. Move on.

Pete

Repete
That, I couldn't tell you. :lol:

But ladies, when you are messaging back and forth with a guy, seem to be getting along well, and he disappears when you mention meeting in person....he's married. Move on.

Think about it. Single dude wants to get a booty call where he doesn't have to call, date or hang out for extended periods of time. Built in excuse.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

I don't have access to my husband's bank or credit card records, and he doesn't have access to mine. We have our finances completely separate.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

That is why you should always maintain a separate PO box at another location and use that as the billing address for those credit cards.

Or at least that is how it was explained to me. :eyebrow:

BernieP

Resident PIA

I wouldn't know how Vivid Media charges show up, but they probably don't show up as AshleyMadison. You would be amazed at the name on the charge, I knew I used the CC at the BWI parking, but the charge showed up with a different name. Same thing on my rental car bill, got charged for a camera speeding ticket (from a state I wasn't within 1000 miles of). Charge came out of New York (which was 2000 miles from where the ticket said I was, which was 1000 miles from where I actually was. You never know.

glhs837

Power with Control
I can explain the camera thing. The vendor for the cameras (only a few vendors here in the states) usually serve many customers, and so set up a central facility to review. Some places have ceded the citation process over to the vendor also.