Looking for a dealer for garage/ roll-up door for sheds

sparkyaclown

Anyone know of any local dealers? I have to repair one of the doors on my shed and wanted to see if it was possible just to switch it over to a garage door. I found some roll-up doors online but the shipping cost is almost as much as the door. If I'm going to pay that much, I'd rather it go to someone local.

sparkyaclown

I checked their site and all the doors they sell are standard car type garage doors. I am looking for something for a 72" x 84" opening. I'm not sure they even make a garage door in that size but I know there are roll-up ones that fit the bill. I was hoping there was some local business that sold them.

GregV814

Marco's in Prince Frederick MAY be able to help you out...Its about 3/4 miles south of PF on Rt. 4, the Northbound side.....

OldHillcrestGuy

A few years back my son knocked out a side wall in his shed and put a garage door in. This spring he tore down the shed to put a pole barn up. He has a garage door with all the hardware with it for sale. He's asking $100.00, but its a bit bigger then what you want its, 8x7.