Pine Level, North Carolina

luvmygdaughters

Anybody been to Pine Level, North Carolina? Husbands grandson is getting married there in October. Just wondering about hotels in the area, looked some up on Google, but, they all look and sound good online. Were considering Fairfield Inn in Smithfield, which is approximately 4 or 5 miles from the church.

jrt_ms1995

Anybody been to Pine Level, North Carolina? Husbands grandson is getting married there in October. Just wondering about hotels in the area, looked some up on Google, but, they all look and sound good online. Were considering Fairfield Inn in Smithfield, which is approximately 4 or 5 miles from the church.

Stayed at the Super 8 in Smithfield last October for a wedding. Better rating from several online sources than any other pet-friendly hotel in that area (around the outlet center), and a better price ($68 including taxes for the night). Was certainly acceptable for us, but we had to have a pet-friendly hotel.

luvmygdaughters

Stayed at the Super 8 in Smithfield last October for a wedding. Better rating from several online sources than any other pet-friendly hotel in that area (around the outlet center), and a better price ($68 including taxes for the night). Was certainly acceptable for us, but we had to have a pet-friendly hotel.

I saw the Super 8 advertised, had pretty good ratings. We are fortunate that we have someone who takes care of our 4 legged child whenever we travel so pet friendly isn't a necessity. Thanks for the info. Is there a pretty good selection of restaurants in that area?

jrt_ms1995

I saw the Super 8 advertised, had pretty good ratings. We are fortunate that we have someone who takes care of our 4 legged child whenever we travel so pet friendly isn't a necessity. Thanks for the info. Is there a pretty good selection of restaurants in that area?

Yes, if what you have in mind are the usual nationwide or regional chains. I'm sure there are better, local places, but it's been to many decades since I spent much time around Smithfield to know any of these.