Hey, Speed Nazi at the Green Door!

glhs837

Power with Control
I'm not slowing down, no matter how much you flap your hand at me. :killingme You want to know why? Because I'm going the speed limit, Richard. 40mph, that's the limit around that corner, and that's what I going to do barring something that requires more caution. and you waiting to pull out in your clapped out old ford pickup ain't that. Although I'm sure you would say I was doing 90, because people, especially those leaving bars, are such great judges of speed. Screw off with your flappy hand bulls#$t. You don't own that corner and you don't get to direct traffic there.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Let me get this straight: you are complaining because someone flapped their hand at you...last night?

Let it go, man.

glhs837

Power with Control
Let me get this straight: you are complaining because someone flapped their hand at you...last night?

Let it go, man.

Oh I let it go :) Thought is was funny that someone thinks that they are going to change someones speed by flapping a hand at them :)

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Maybe he was trying to clear the cobwebs from those last couple of shots before getting on the road.

glhs837

Power with Control
Sure is! Monday nights you can get a pizza and pitcher of beer for cheap. I think it's $7.

Yep, sometimes the crowd makes it a bit of a hazard to navigate through that corner, there are so many cars parked on the shoulders on both sides of the road.

glhs837

Power with Control
It was "Behind the Green Door" and as far as I know the bar was named for it. But I could be wrong.

BOP

I'm not slowing down, no matter how much you flap your hand at me. :killingme You want to know why? Because I'm going the speed limit, Richard. 40mph, that's the limit around that corner, and that's what I going to do barring something that requires more caution. and you waiting to pull out in your clapped out old ford pickup ain't that. Although I'm sure you would say I was doing 90, because people, especially those leaving bars, are such great judges of speed. Screw off with your flappy hand bulls#$t. You don't own that corner and you don't get to direct traffic there.

Maybe he was giving you the "I'm-gay-are-you?" sign.

:coffee:

GopherM

Darwin was right
Maybe he was trying to clear the cobwebs from those last couple of shots before getting on the road.

I think somebody we used to work with lives right around that corner and he is always complaining about things like that. Maybe it was him!