Can anyone reccomend a salesman?

C

Chuckt

Are there any salesman that come here who would like to do business with us?
PM me and tell me a little about you to see if we can make some honest money.

Freefaller

Chuckt,

When you put up a post like this, with no basic information and an incorrect spelling, it makes you look veryyyyyyy shady.

C

Chuckt

Chuckt,

When you put up a post like this, with no basic information and an incorrect spelling, it makes you look veryyyyyyy shady.

Why? The company I work for has been in business for 35 years. I've been working here for 18 years. We don't advertise and I need permission to post anything official on the web. We've done something like 20 million in sales but we have new owners and they are looking for new business.

I had a little business of my own on the side at one point and customers are funny because they believe businesses should be one way or another based on the lines or lies that other business have given them.

I'm a real person. I can be reached where I work.

Business is always going to be a challenge so business is always risky but you have to roll up your sleeves and go to work.

C

Chuckt

Yet, in 3 posts, you have failed to identify what company you're talking about or what product or services that you sell. Fishy..............

Are you a salesman?

If you were, I could invite you to see our company websites, our warehouse, our stock, our employees. I could invite you to see our investors, managers, vehicles, etc. I could even take you to see some of our customers.

If you can't be nice then why should I make friends with you in five minutes? When you're kids in kindergarten, you make friends in five minutes because your parents drop you in a sandbox with other kids. Because I don't make friends in five minutes, I don't have to post any personal information about myself, my job or my employer. People have been ruined for less like their Facebook posts.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Yet, in 3 posts, you have failed to identify what company you're talking about or what product or services that you sell. Fishy..............

Noting Chuckies other posts in Religion its probably Bibles written less than 500 years ago.
Or books on Catholicism bashing and how to smash statues of Mary without getting caught

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm a salesman. US and international..mostly the latter. For 30 years. It's all I do.

Whatcha got?

H

Hodr

Good thing I stopped selling gay cakes a while back. ;-p

No, no, no. The government will force you to sell your stuff to bakers and to gay wedding cakes. You can't discriminate against a cake because of it's sexual orientation.