Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cat

Quote Originally Posted by ArkRescue View Post
    Can't be but so bad ..... we have one resident that will scratch open any bag of food in the house as if he's HUNGRY? He's most certainly is not! Foxy looks so innocent but he's NOT LOL

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foxy.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	109647
    Welcome back Ark!
    You have become responsible forever, for what you have tamed. "Antoine de Saint Exupery"

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Welcome back Ark!
    It's been a rough Spring and Summer trying to find homes for critters. We still have more that need our love and help, so I am appealing to my forumites for help .
    I have missed keeping up with everyone.
    Making a Difference for Critters Big and Small
    We are now a 501 (c)(3) non-profit!
    Please help us by donating - we need supplies for the critters awaiting adoption.
    Select us as your Charitable beneficiary on Amazon Smile (smile.amazon.com) CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DoWhat View Post
    Found one.
    It is the $hit on the left.
    Oh my they both look totally chubby ..... I recommend you walk them every day for at least 30 minutes (yes just buy them walking harnesses) and reduce their access to food. That alone may solve the problem you are having with the obviously devilish looking one on the left .
    Please help us by donating - we need supplies for the critters awaiting adoption.
    Select us as your Charitable beneficiary on Amazon Smile (smile.amazon.com) CLICK HERE

so what's going on with the kitties?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.