Black Sheriff speaks out against Obama

RPMDAD

Sheriff Clarke furious at deputy’s murder; who really started the ‘war on police?’

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke Jr. laid it out for Judge Jeanine Pirro in an interview Saturday, and he wasn’t holding back.

Saying he was “too pissed off to be diplomatic” about Friday’s ambush and murder of a uniformed deputy sheriff in Houston, Clarke blamed the White House for the “war on police.”

On Saturday, authorities announced the arrest of Shannon J. Miles, 30, a man with a criminal record, in the shooting death of Harris County Deputy Darren Goforth. Charged with capital murder, Miles could face the death penalty.

“I said last December that war had been declared against the American police officer, led by some high-profile people,” Clarke told Fox News host Jeanine Pirro on “Justice With Judge Jeanine” Saturday.

“One of them coming out of the White House, another one coming out of the United States Department of Justice. And it’s open season right now, there’s no doubt about it.”

Clarke referred to members of the Black Lives Matter movement who chant “No justice, no peace” as “black slime that needs to be eradicated from the American society.”

Pirro observed that “without leadership … people seem to be emboldened by this kind of thing.”

“Right,” Clarke said. “And that’s why I said the president of the United States started this war on police.”

Watch the interview, via Fox News.
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/08...r-who-really-started-the-war-on-police-245114

Last edited:

Hijinx

Sheriff Clarke furious at deputy’s murder; who really started the ‘war on police?’

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke Jr. laid it out for Judge Jeanine Pirro in an interview Saturday, and he wasn’t holding back.

Saying he was “too pissed off to be diplomatic” about Friday’s ambush and murder of a uniformed deputy sheriff in Houston, Clarke blamed the White House for the “war on police.”

On Saturday, authorities announced the arrest of Shannon J. Miles, 30, a man with a criminal record, in the shooting death of Harris County Deputy Darren Goforth. Charged with capital murder, Miles could face the death penalty.

“I said last December that war had been declared against the American police officer, led by some high-profile people,” Clarke told Fox News host Jeanine Pirro on “Justice With Judge Jeanine” Saturday.

“One of them coming out of the White House, another one coming out of the United States Department of Justice. And it’s open season right now, there’s no doubt about it.”

Clarke referred to members of the Black Lives Matter movement who chant “No justice, no peace” as “black slime that needs to be eradicated from the American society.”

Pirro observed that “without leadership … people seem to be emboldened by this kind of thing.”

“Right,” Clarke said. “And that’s why I said the president of the United States started this war on police.”

Watch the interview, via Fox News.
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/08...r-who-really-started-the-war-on-police-245114

Don't know how it got started, BUT: He damned sure has done nothing to help stop it.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Don't know how it got started, BUT: He damned sure has done nothing to help stop it.

Maybe it started in 2009 when Obama said the police acted stupidly when that professor in Cambridge was arrested. And no, he has done nothing to stop it, but he sure fans the flames any chance he gets, and then some.

Sheriff Clarke is awesome. Too bad more don't think like him. He speaks out like Carson and West and others, but there are not enough.

tblwdc

The attention whore is out again!

As loony as she is, she does have a point. Now, before you go dismissing me as one of those Obama right wing nut jobs, I had great hope for Obama and our country when he was elected. I thought how far we had come and hoped he would be someone who would unite this country.

Instead, he almost immediately took sides. His comments about the police officer in Cambridge were simply wrong, but most importantly wrong for a President of the United States to make. He was quick to judge police but slow to defend them. He has lent some morbid sense of legitimacy that police are bad and they are the cause of the problem, instead of blaming those who break the law.

In the Travon Martin case, instead of letting the process move ahead, he weighed in. Instead of letting the system, which is the best system in the world, do it's job, he got involved.

There have been some monumental court cases in my lifetime. I don't remember a sitting president offering criticism about the OJ Simpson trial. Why is it this guy seeks to divide this country instead of Uniting us?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
In the Travon Martin case he was right .

A jury and the Justice Dept. decided that GZ had a right to defend himself. Barry showed what side he was on when he opened his mouth on the subject. He has shown time and again he's not shy when making comments when minorities are involved. Unless it's illegal immigrants shooting folks out for a walk.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Obama Never mentally rose above, being a community organizer

I'm not so sure about that. I see, more and more, clear indications that Barry is quite comfortable with the increasing divisions within the country. How do we know that he hasn't been resolute in his efforts and remarkably successful as President?...defining success quite differently than we once did, of course.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm not so sure about that. I see, more and more, clear indications that Barry is quite comfortable with the increasing divisions within the country.

I was speaking to the types of things Obama responds to ... things Bill Clinton wouldn't have bothered with
Shootings in Charleston vs a gay black man shooting to white people

Why Was Obama’s Response to the WDBJ Shooting So Low Key? We Asked Communication Experts for Their Thoughts

Before Obama was asked about the shooting on air, White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters at the afternoon press briefing he had not spoken to the president about the shooting that occurred early that morning.

“He may be saving it for another time. I don’t understand why he didn’t discuss this immediately,” Jon-Christopher Bua, a commentator on White House issues and an adjunct professor at the Georgetown University School of Foreign Service, told TheBlaze. “Even Josh didn’t talk a lot about it, but I don’t think there was a strong political reason.”

[clip]

“I don’t think it’s a done deal,” Bua added. “He might speak at the time of the funerals. The president, as Bill Clinton showed, is the consoler-in-chief as well as the commander-in-chief. And he is very supportive of gun control legislation.”

The victims were reporter Alison Parker and photojournalist Adam Ward, gunned down while filming a live segment Wednesday morning. Authorities said the suspect, former news station employee Vester Lee Flanagan, died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Thursday in New Orleans, Obama did not bring up the Virginia shooting, although he did veer away from the main topic of the speech about the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, when talking about the economy and the federal budget.

The White House had little to say about the president’s response to this shooting compared with Obama’s response to shootings in Newtown, Connecticut, Charleston, South Carolina and elsewhere.

Hijinx

I was speaking to the types of things Obama responds to ... things Bill Clinton wouldn't have bothered with
Shootings in Charleston vs a gay black man shooting to white people

Why Was Obama’s Response to the WDBJ Shooting So Low Key? We Asked Communication Experts for Their Thoughts

Before Obama was asked about the shooting on air, White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters at the afternoon press briefing he had not spoken to the president about the shooting that occurred early that morning.

“He may be saving it for another time. I don’t understand why he didn’t discuss this immediately,” Jon-Christopher Bua, a commentator on White House issues and an adjunct professor at the Georgetown University School of Foreign Service, told TheBlaze. “Even Josh didn’t talk a lot about it, but I don’t think there was a strong political reason.”

[clip]

“I don’t think it’s a done deal,” Bua added. “He might speak at the time of the funerals. The president, as Bill Clinton showed, is the consoler-in-chief as well as the commander-in-chief. And he is very supportive of gun control legislation.”

The victims were reporter Alison Parker and photojournalist Adam Ward, gunned down while filming a live segment Wednesday morning. Authorities said the suspect, former news station employee Vester Lee Flanagan, died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Thursday in New Orleans, Obama did not bring up the Virginia shooting, although he did veer away from the main topic of the speech about the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, when talking about the economy and the federal budget.

The White House had little to say about the president’s response to this shooting compared with Obama’s response to shootings in Newtown, Connecticut, Charleston, South Carolina and elsewhere.

Obama is more interested in appearing on night time TV comedy shows than in running the country.

He never misses a chance to fly to Hollyweird.,especially when he doesn't have to take the Mooch in the same plane.

BigBlue

A jury and the Justice Dept. decided that GZ had a right to defend himself. Barry showed what side he was on when he opened his mouth on the subject. He has shown time and again he's not shy when making comments when minorities are involved. Unless it's illegal immigrants shooting folks out for a walk.

BS , and OJ is innocent .:yay: