Pest (Termite) Inspector

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Need to find a Pest Inspector for a VA loan.
They need to perform a “wood destroying insect report”

Any advice for an inspector?
Or point me in the right direction?
Thanks.

officeguy

Many of the home inspection companies have the certification to provide the 'wood destroying insect' report.

wubbles

All In One Home Inspection did a great job for me last month. The wood destroying insect inspection cost me $50 and the full home inspection was $350. They were very thorough and took pictures of every little thing they could find. My lender didn't require the full home inspection but the $350 was well worth it to me. A team of 2 spent about 90 minutes inspecting a 2000 square foot home. I believe you can get a 10% military discount as well.

Ask for Steve Perrie, 301-373-6430.

Peepaw95

Need to find a Pest Inspector for a VA loan.
They need to perform a “wood destroying insect report”

Any advice for an inspector?
Or point me in the right direction?
Thanks.
The only advice I can give you is DO NOT use Terminex. We needed the same inspection for the same reason. They charge $350 and said they found swarming termites. There were a lot of dead insects on our deck, however, we had never seen any before, or after for that matter. Cost us $1800 to get certified.

glhs837

Power with Control
I would not use a pest removal company to tell me if I have pests that need removed.....

tuffenuff2

Albertsens pest services- 240-577-3614. Mike the owner is a really nice professional man. We used him for our VA refinance.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
All In One Home Inspection did a great job for me last month. The wood destroying insect inspection cost me $50 and the full home inspection was $350. They were very thorough and took pictures of every little thing they could find. My lender didn't require the full home inspection but the $350 was well worth it to me. A team of 2 spent about 90 minutes inspecting a 2000 square foot home. I believe you can get a 10% military discount as well.

Ask for Steve Perrie, 301-373-6430.

My first choice in my business..... Steve is awesome!!! You can't go wrong with this company Dowhat!!!