Looking for a Reputable Sheltie Breeder...

Restless

A friend of ours is searching in her area for a Sheltie breeder. She can't find any. She asked me to check in our area.

The reason they want a Sheltie puppy is because the lady's sister just lost her beloved Sheltie after 12 years. The lady is devastated and wants another one to fill the hole in her heart. They are going to look into Sheltie rescues, but wanted to explore options down here. They used to live here but are now in Pennsylvania. They are great animal lovers and spoil their dogs rotten. I'd like to be a dog in their house!!

Thanks for any tips you may have!

Roman

I wish them the best of luck. We all have our favorite breeds. Either mutts, or purebred included. I love the Bostons. I've had them all my life. Sorry to hear her other dog passed.

frequentflier

happy to be living
A friend of ours is searching in her area for a Sheltie breeder. She can't find any. She asked me to check in our area.

The reason they want a Sheltie puppy is because the lady's sister just lost her beloved Sheltie after 12 years. The lady is devastated and wants another one to fill the hole in her heart. They are going to look into Sheltie rescues, but wanted to explore options down here. They used to live here but are now in Pennsylvania. They are great animal lovers and spoil their dogs rotten. I'd like to be a dog in their house!!

Thanks for any tips you may have!

A breeder that shows dogs may have a better quality dog than a back yard breeder; and IMHO, there are more of them (back yard breeders) than people selling good quality dogs!
It's great your friend wants to get another Sheltie and wants to replace the dog that she lost...I can only hope that if she lost the "perfect dog"; that the new dog lives up to their expectations.