The Sonic commercial guys.....

GregV814

So, are they a couple??? Shouldn't they be fatter after eating all that Sonic food? Just a silly observation but some jack off jerks here will make a fuss over this..

I wonder how many women go into labor on Labor Day....

Roman

So, are they a couple??? Shouldn't they be fatter after eating all that Sonic food? Just a silly observation but some jack off jerks here will make a fuss over this..

I wonder how many women go into labor on Labor Day....
Forty one years ago, my Mom was in labor with my sister. September 4th 1974. Those Sonic guys really get on my nerves. Especially the blonde one.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Hate to tell you this, Jack, but you're the one who brought it up.

GregV814

Hate to tell you this, Jack, but you're the one who brought it up.

Your hatred cant be controlled can it. I made it as a light hearted joke. You should seek medical advice. Wanna see my Confederate flag, my picture of Mt. McKinley, and my Ted Cruz for president T shirt??? Tell your offspring Dixie, (a southern redneck name) howdy and wipe the drool of her chin...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Your hatred cant be controlled can it. I made it as a light hearted joke. You should seek medical advice. Wanna see my Confederate flag, my picture of Mt. McKinley, and my Ted Cruz for president T shirt??? Tell your offspring Dixie, (a southern redneck name) howdy and wipe the drool of her chin...

Okay.

:lmao:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Wow.