Happy Labor Day!

stgislander

PREMO Member
Unfortunately the wife is working today. I'll be writing a report to submit today, cleaning around the house, and maybe take my Golden Retriever down to the island she can go swimming.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We're at the campsite. Monello smoked ribs, and we'll probably do some leisure activity later. Friday we had friends come for dinner, Saturday we played golf, yesterday we went to the picnic at Tall Timbers Marina.

Monello cleaned a TON of stuff out of the motorhome and we're getting it all organized for our bug-out in April.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Laundry, budget & finance stuff I need to finish, just generally taking it easy and doing as little as possible. Have a busy week ahead.

Roman

Cleaning parrot cages, laundry, and then vacuuming. Going to the store later. I have to work tomorrow, so I have to get this stuff done around here.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Laundry, budget & finance stuff I need to finish, just generally taking it easy and doing as little as possible. Have a busy week ahead.

Whoops - I have to amend this! I saw the sorry state of the grout around my kitchen tiled floor and decided to scrub the floor and grout. It sure looks good now! :cartwheel:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Spent most of the day fiddling with stuff on the boat at Tall Timbers..and now getting ready to put some steaks on the grill. Had a GREAT time at Tall Timbers all weekend...especially yesterday...and was great to have a bunch of forumites back on our boat for the first time in a few years. :buddies:

TPD

the poor dad
Work in da mornin, drink in da aftanoon, nasty in da evenin - Luv me sum Labor Day!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Spent most of the day fiddling with stuff on the boat at Tall Timbers..and now getting ready to put some steaks on the grill. Had a GREAT time at Tall Timbers all weekend...especially yesterday...and was great to have a bunch of forumites back on our boat for the first time in a few years. :buddies:

:howdy: Thank you for your hospitality - it was great seeing you and the missus.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Thanks for the invite.
I only live a few miles away.

Not that you'll actually show up, but:

They usually do the same party with rib and fried chicken buffet, 25th Hour Band, and beach party over Columbus Day weekend as well.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Not that you'll actually show up, but:

They usually do the same party with rib and fried chicken buffet, 25th Hour Band, and beach party over Columbus Day weekend as well.

And we'll probably be hanging around and on the boat again, so.......:yay:

Great weekend. Up to Long Island on Thursday for a BBQ, a 'boy's day out' on friday with the top down on the BMW, winery stops, and cigars followed by a BBQ. Saturday was a BBQ, drinks and apps at a bar and a John Hiatt concert in Westhampton Beach followed by a stop at Snowflake ice cream (!). Sunday was more BBQ, Monday was a chill out day with a great BBQ dinner. Reconnected with an old buddy from the 70's, we owned a sailboat together.
Much alcohol was consumed. :otter:

Today was the :dead: drive back home because I'm on call for jury duty.

Last edited:
Great weekend. Up to Long Island on Thursday for a BBQ, a 'boy's day out' on friday with the top down on the BMW, winery stops, and cigars followed by a BBQ. Saturday was a BBQ, drinks and apps at a bar and a John Hiatt concert in Westhampton Beach followed by a stop at Snowflake ice cream (!). Sunday was more BBQ, Monday was a chill out day with a great BBQ dinner. Reconnected with an old buddy from the 70's, we owned a sailboat together.
Much alcohol was consumed. :otter:

Today was the :dead: drive back home because I'm on call for jury duty.

Tell them you are too old for that stuff.