Missing Black Lab

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Missing Black Lab
Male, 5 yrs. old around 90 lbs.
No collar.
He goes by the name Pistol.
Lost off Medley's Neck Rd. between Chingville and Whirlwind.
He is very friendly.

Will upload picture when I receive it from the owner.

If you see him please call 301-904-9810
Or PM me and I will contact the owner.
Please spread the word.
Thank You.

Attachments

• Pistol.jpg
    Pistol.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 602
Last edited:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
It might help to know how much gas was in the truck when he left.

GregV814

I understand the local indiginious population in Baltimore will be rioting.

No, thats a good looking pooch. I hope he is found.

limblips

PREMO Member
No collar.

No collar? It is so much easier to reunite a pet when there is ID. I realize pets shed their collars sometimes which makes micro-chipping (not expensive) a great addition to a collar with ID. Having ID really helps and, in the event the worse were to occur, someone could let the owner know. I would want to know if my pet were injured or killed rather than wonder forever. I hope they find him safe.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I'm sorry to hear your dog is missing, DoWhat. I'd be a wreck. I hope he's found safe soon.

No collar? It is so much easier to reunite a pet when there is ID. I realize pets shed their collars sometimes which makes micro-chipping (not expensive) a great addition to a collar with ID. Having ID really helps and, in the event the worse were to occur, someone could let the owner know. I would want to know if my pet were injured or killed rather than wonder forever. I hope they find him safe.

It is not my dog.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Pistol is home.
He was being held ransom down the road.

Ken, the truck is in a ditch and needs to be towed home.

acommondisaster

We have our dogs chipped, but we only use collars when they are outside. I always thought that a dog being choked to death was a rare occurrence, until it happened when my son's two dogs were playing. Even though he was right there within minutes, he couldn't release the collar or unwrap it from around the other dog's jaw in time. It was amazing how many people stepped up to tell us it had happened to dogs that they owned as well. For that reason, we don't collar (or harness) the dogs except for their walks.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
We have our dogs chipped, but we only use collars when they are outside. I always thought that a dog being choked to death was a rare occurrence, until it happened when my son's two dogs were playing. Even though he was right there within minutes, he couldn't release the collar or unwrap it from around the other dog's jaw in time. It was amazing how many people stepped up to tell us it had happened to dogs that they owned as well. For that reason, we don't collar (or harness) the dogs except for their walks.

We do not collar our dogs when they are in the yard, but they are chipped if they get loose.