Al Qaeda Declares War on ISIS 'Caliph'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Al Qaeda Leader Al-Zawahiri Declares War on ISIS 'Caliph' Al-Baghdadi

Just ahead of the fourteenth anniversary of al Qaeda's 9/11 attacks on the U.S., the leader of the terrorist group took aim in an angry speech at a mortal enemy -- but not American “crusaders” this time. Rather, the object of his tirade was the leader of ISIS in a declaration of war that will “irreconcilably” divide the two terror groups in a way the U.S. may be able to exploit, experts say.

Ayman al-Zawahiri, the Egyptian doctor who replaced Osama bin Laden as the head of al Qaeda four years ago, in a new audio message accused ISIS top leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of “sedition” and insisted the Iraqi terrorist recluse was not the leader of all Muslims and militant jihad as “caliph” of the Islamic State, as al-Baghdadi had claimed 14 months ago in a Mosul mosque.

“It’s pretty interesting,” said former National Counterterrorism Center Director Matthew Olsen. “Zawahiri until now has not been willing to openly condemn Baghdadi and ISIS. It highlights how deep the division is between al Qaeda leadership and ISIS. It suggests that the differences are irreconcilable.”

can we sell them more bullets

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And you honestly don't get that having anything to do with it, including selling them stuff, is an interruption?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And you honestly don't get that having anything to do with it, including selling them stuff, is an interruption?

well I sure as hell would sell the bullets like Benghazi ....

Yo Unarmed Americans here

beyond using 3rd, 4th, 5th party cutouts so the Islamist's do not know the USA is involved .... no I don't see your point

[now for the fodder for the trolls]
I am a simple man, you are going to have to explain your obtuse POV
- like the monologue at the end of the breakfast club, I break things down into the simplest terms the easiest definitions

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I am a simple man, you are going to have to explain your obtuse POV

Ok, so, I'm not obtuse. Hell, I've lost 20#'s since my baby and me got going! :lol:

In any event, we agree, it seems, on letting them fight one another; a point I have LONG advocated as a winning strategery for me; leave and they fight each other. That, absent us as the unifying theme, they have their own differences that keep them plenty busy. So far so good?

So, running guns to them, bullets, you name it, enmeshes us and gives them what they MUST have; us as a unifying theme. I mean, you wanna sell them ammo. What do you think Stevens was doing? Cut outs? Third, fourth parties, what do you think Stevens was doing? We KNOW he was running guns through some Turks to our 'moderate' friends; exact same #### we did with a tall, thin Mullah back in the late 70's and we see how that turned out.

We have a desire, a need to play a role and we've failed miserably. So, let's try a different tact for awhile, shall we?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I mean, you wanna sell them ammo. What do you think Stevens was doing?
Cut outs? Third, fourth parties, what do you think Stevens was doing?

sorry no, I was not aware of this ...

We KNOW he was running guns through some Turks to our 'moderate' friends ...

:buddies:

you are probably correct, it is insanity to keep trying the same thing, expecting different results